PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS CASH Buyer

Kinglizard
02-27-2019, 04:06 PM
If you have a NICE, low mileage, 1992-95, SVX LSl-L or LSi that you want to sell to a good home, this is your last chance to contact me. It must be a SOLID, rust-free body and chassis.

I am very serious and eager. I have CASH and I am going to make the best deal I can very soon.

I will consider and evaluate any performance upgrades or custom touches, but a bone-stock car is fine too, as long as it's all working properly. I don't need a street racer, but if the auto tranny is rebuilt/upgraded or has a 4.44 swap, GREAT!

Dr. John Baker

JBaker35@stny.rr.com
Phone (607) 767-6769

Huskymaniac
01-15-2020, 01:40 PM
We still need to meet up for lunch or something. I recently had my headgasket done by a guy in PA and paint done by Scott's collision in Horseheads. I installed new headlights too. Looks almost as good as new.

Kinglizard
01-16-2020, 10:27 AM
Tony... Give me a call at 607-732-5287 I'm retired and love to have lunch or a drink with you.. L have made a deal to acquire my eleventh SVX this Spring. Trading My CLARET car for a SUPERCHARGED SVX in Colorado. I'm going to drive out there and swap.. LOL an adventure for this old man!

Best John Baker

blue thunder
02-01-2020, 05:19 AM
In Florida. 95 SVX L model. Around 146000 miles. Car runs good. Transmission done by ecu tune in Miami. Never had an issue. Blue pearl. Upgraded wheels, stebro exhaust. Lowered by motorsports warehouse kit. Koni struts front adjustable. Passenger window not working. I have a used regulator I got but could not figure out how to make it work. Rear wiper not working, cig lighter out. Tachometer speedometer not working. Speedometer moves but not accurate. Body has some scrape damage on right rear quarter. Car needs repainting. Maaco job has faded and not shiny any more. Drive it away for 600.00. Use as parts car if needed. I could drive it everyday but to many things I can't fix. I'm not very auto smart like a lot of this board are. Transmission seemed to be almost bullet proof. Use BG synthetic. Blue pearl exterior. Good luck either way.

Mike

MCMXCII SVX
02-01-2020, 12:03 PM
So I guess that means you don't want my 92 Pearlie even after I met your price drop request last February? The least you could have done was respond saying you weren't interested instead of not responding at all after that.

Smooth.