PDA

View Full Version : SVX's for sale

seasvx
09-23-2002, 07:51 AM
I think I counted seven SVX's for sale in the classified section of the Sunday Times yesterday. Might this be what's happened to our Northwest Forum contingent?

(If I thought I had the time, I'd like to contact every on of the sellers and ask if I could put an information sheet on the Network & Northwest Forum in the glovebox of each car, so we'd have a chance of involving the new owners.)

WestCoastSVX
09-23-2002, 12:26 PM
SEVEN?? In one newspaper? :eek: That's like twice as many as generally appear on autotrader.com with a 200 mile search radius! And think of all the ones sitting at used car lots that aren't even listed.

Sad, but once again goes to show just how many SVXes are around the Seattle area. Of course they are still very rare here, but I would just expect our member numbers to reflect the quantity.

ensteele
09-23-2002, 01:31 PM
Gee - maybe I still can find a 94 Laguna Blue one for cheap!:D I need it for my red, white, and blue collection.:D :D
I know one thing for certain - None of those were mine that were listed.:p ;) :D

seasvx
09-24-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by ensteele93
...a 94 Laguna Blue one..there's one on the lot @ Carter Subaru!:p

ensteele
09-24-2002, 02:06 PM
I know! They want too much for it. I talked to them about it already. It is a nice on, but I guess I can't justify $13,999 for my 3rd SVX. I have 2 now that didn't cost me that much.:) Maybe I'll wait and they will come down - yea right!:rolleyes: Not enough for me to get it.:) The red, white, and blue would be a nice fleet though!:D

Alycone
09-27-2002, 01:13 AM
I ran a title check on that one, showed odometer fraud, fleet vehicle and lien. Now what kind of company would have an SVX as a fleet vehicle (and can I work there)? Besides, they had to jump start it when I wanted to test drive and the ashtray seems to be missing. Sigh. So I bought a different one.

ensteele
09-28-2002, 02:00 PM
Did they give you a different price? A guy that works for them (Carter Subaru) has it for sale. I talked to Joe Spitz about it. :rolleyes: