PDA

View Full Version : 20/13 Rooms Contract Signed And Returned

svxcess
07-16-2011, 03:20 PM

The Morgantown Holiday Inn emailed with the rooms contract for the 2012 20TH Anniversary / Reading 13 Meet. It has been signed and returned.

20TH Anniversary / Reading 13 Meet will be held THURSDAY, APRIL 26 to SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2012

Here is the initial breakdown of rooms for this year:

Thursday night/ April 26... 25 rooms

....18 rooms with two queen beds – non-smoking
....04 rooms with one king bed – non-smoking
....03 rooms with two queen beds – smoking

Friday night/ April 27 ...25 rooms

Saturday night/ April 28... 25 rooms

Room Rate: $85.00/night plus tax, or $94.35/night total.

This rate is up only $5.00/ night from last year's rate of $80.00 (which the hotel held for the past 3 years, since 2009)

Reservation cutoff date for block rate: / MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012

Cancellation:
Before 6:00pm on scheduled date of arrival to avoid penalty. Is a no-show occurs on the scheduled arrival date, the first night will be charged to the credit card and all consecutive nights reserved will be canceled. If you call to cancel, be sure to get a cancellation number

I will advise you when the contract has actually been put into the system. At that point, you can begin calling the hotel and tell them you are reserving rooms under the Reference Group Code SVX that has already been set up. Tell them the room type you want and the dates you will need it. The number is 610-286-3000

For those introverts who do not enjoy talking to a live person, you can always register online at www.holiday-inn.com/morgantownpa

Enter the Group Code and the number of nights and go from there.

You do not have to book all three nights. Make sure that you specify the number of days and/or dates you will be reserving.

__________________________________________________ _________

As usual, if you register early enough, we can always add to the block if we fill it up.

Even if you think you might possibly go, commit and book your rooms. There are no holds placed against your card and your credit card is NEVER charged until you check out, so there are no worries there. Don't hold back and wait.

Because of all the problems with Reading XII, I want this part of the operation to go smoother that it ever has this year.

Just like last year, once the contract has been signed, returned and entered into the system, I will start a 20/13 "Rooms Booked" thread. I want everyone who actually books a room at the hotel to add their name, screen name, number of nights reserved and confirmation number.

__________________________________________________ _________

Once I post that thread, you will be free to call. This will make it much easier for me (and the hotel) to keep track of where we are and what we may need. And all of the records in one place.

A copy of the signed contract is attached for those who would like to see it. Click HERE (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15456&stc=1&d=1310867308)

green_eyed_lady
07-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Point made and taken. See ya there!

svxcess
07-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Wow, long meet next year..........:lol:

Thank you eagle_eyed_lady... :)

Fixed.

bwb3
07-17-2011, 03:56 PM
That makes it worth the expense. Now, drive, fly, trailer or car train. Decisions, decisions??:)
Car train form Sanford, FL to Lorton, Va might be a blast. http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?c=AM_Route_C&pagename=am%2FLayout&cid=1241245666320
Gene

benebob
07-17-2011, 06:47 PM
That makes it worth the expense. Now, drive, fly, trailer or car train. Decisions, decisions??:)
Car train form Sanford, FL to Lorton, Va might be a blast. http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?c=AM_Route_C&pagename=am%2FLayout&cid=1241245666320
Gene

Gene, I'd stay far far away from the auto train. From my understanding it'll take like 48 hours.