solarsvx
06-29-2011, 02:28 PM
i might intrested in a low milage svx, year doesnt matter has to be AWD model,

im not looking for white or silver already owned both those colors,

has to be rust free accident free,

looking in south eastern united states im located in orlando fl

icingdeath88
06-29-2011, 04:22 PM
If I put on a Florida SVX meet sometime this summer, would you like to come? Might be very small, and either in Tampa or Orlando.

icingdeath88
06-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Also, I'm sure you looked on craigslist already, but I'd just like to point out that this one has been for sale for almost a year: http://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/2465096558.html

You could probably get it for a lot less than what they're asking if they've had it that long.

solarsvx
06-30-2011, 07:03 AM
i have seen that one, actually that one hass been for sale atleast 10 years now, its probably the worst shape svx's there is, it wouldnt even start,

also super sport auto has been sued so many times its a buy here pay here place with a body shop next door,

i might be intrested in a meet depends on the time and location,

are you on face book at all ?

im solarsvx77@aol.com im on there if you like to stay in touch im not much on the boards any more

steveherman
08-05-2011, 05:49 PM
i have seen that one, actually that one hass been for sale atleast 10 years now, its probably the worst shape svx's there is, it wouldnt even start,

also super sport auto has been sued so many times its a buy here pay here place with a body shop next door,

i might be intrested in a meet depends on the time and location,

are you on face book at all ?

im solarsvx77@aol.com im on there if you like to stay in touch im not much on the boards any more

i can vouch for solar on that one...total POS!

thumper_svx
08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
My car isn't for sale today, but will be sometime around Thanksgiving. If you're looking at that timeframe let me know... my car is rust free except for one or two pinhole spots in the hood that are just surface rust. The mileage isn't that low (148K and still clicking), but there's about 70K on the 4.44 transmission (50K in the car, 20K in the donor) and the motor works great. Engine was re-sealed at the same time the tranny was put in.

PM me if interested... if not... cool :)