PDA

View Full Version : K-Mac Camber Caster Plates

Johnybeas
05-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Stage I is now out Ive got a set ready to ship here, K-mac made a mistake and thought we wanted a Stage I so they went to the trouble of designing it, so it's fresh off the drawing board ready to go out, we've got the first ones!

So for those of you who thought the K-Mac set up is too tuned out for your daily, we have the answer with a Stage I Kit! I'll sell um for 430!

Get um while they're hot! The best adjustment out there for the SVX and it can be done under load!

Now all stages are available for the SVX!

I'm all set up with them so if anyone wants the plates I can get them they come in stage I stage II and stage III for Subarus and are $450

These K-MAC (and all 2/3 Strut kits) feature "replacement" center mounts. (As per BMW Front Kits), they provide the biggest adjustment range and are the strongest (yet lightweight alloy - 1 kilo / 2.2lbs) - for serious/extreme Race/Rally conditions. Change from Street to Race settings in 30 seconds (time taken to loosen the 3 strut top nuts).
QUICKEST / BIGGEST ADJUSTMENT. . .

Unique K-MAC Patented design - CAN RECORD STREET OR RACE SETTINGS and CHANGE IN JUST 30 SECONDS - (time taken to loosen the 3 top nuts). With K-MAC there's NO jacking/disassembly required and you can adjust accurately (under load)!

FRONT CAMBER AND CASTER "STRUT" KITS
WHY K-MAC . . .

Simply replaces upper strut mounts - No modifications.

Patented design allows Quickest & Biggest adjustment.

With K-MAC there is NO HEIGHT INCREASE.

Can adjust accurately (under load).

Can install with factory diam. coils or adjustable coil overs.

Stage 2/3 INCLUDE EXTRA HEAVY DUTY self aligning (no side-load), Pillow ball centers.(PTFE lined)

CAMBER: Essential if altering height or expensive low profile tires fitted.
Reduces costly, premature, inner edge tire wear. Improves traction.
K-MAC design also allows to easily change from Street to "extra"
Negative Camber for Performance or further improving Race lap times.

CASTER: Increases Positive Caster for improved anti Dive/Lift on
brake/acceleration. Quicker turn in. Better steering response
and Hi-speed directional control.

STAGE 1 Street/Semi-Race - Urethane Bushings & Ball race thrust bearings.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/image/suspension/suspension_kmac_front_stage1_sm.jpg
STAGE 2 Street/Race - Alloy - Pillow ball & Urethane Centers.
http://www.k-mac.com/pages/images/stage_2_web.gif
STAGE 3 Full Race- Alloy - Pillow ball solid/No flex Not rated for street use.
http://www.k-mac.com/pages/images/stage_3_web.gif

A few pics from Tom's install on the Shadow Machine
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/TomsSVX/DSCN0034.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/TomsSVX/DSCF1375.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/TomsSVX/DSCF1377.jpg

icingdeath88
05-18-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll get you some more pics when I get mine on. They are supposed to show up on Monday :).

Johnybeas
05-20-2011, 02:28 PM
bump! set of stage 1's ready to move someone take them off my hands!

wawazat??
05-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Do you have Stage II available? If not, what is the lead time for a set of Stage II?

Thanks.
Todd

Johnybeas
06-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Unfortunately only a set of Stage I's in stock, lead time is typically not long however, it depends if they have any made. If you'd like to get a set shoot me an email at info@truspeed-performance.com and I'll shoot you an invoice via paypal and once we're paid up, I'll submit the order with the guys in Australia.

bump for last shot to get these ones sold otherwise they will be converted to stage III's and I'll just have bodies for the stage I's and they'll be useless except for a display piece. Someone get these before they're gone. I'll part with them for $410! that's 15% off of retail price of $480! get um while they're hot!

Johnybeas
06-22-2011, 04:58 PM
need to sell the stage I's bump if anyone wants them I can sell them for 400

jcimos
06-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Hmmm.....how does it increase the performance and heading?

XT6Wagon
06-22-2011, 08:29 PM
allows tunable caster settings, and a wider range of camber settings.

More caster (top of the strut more towards to the back of the car) results in
More straightline stability
More dynamic camber in the outside tire while turning
Higher steering effort

XT6Wagon
06-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Oh and I forgot, "will not be rusty, and mostly to completley worn out like your stock top hats"

Johnybeas
06-24-2011, 03:34 PM
what he said^ and it also makes it stiffer on the top as well not as much play with your suspension. They are adjustable under load and get you most fine tuned adjustment available for the front camber and caster for these cars.

sicksubie
07-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Still waiting on mine...

LetItSnow
07-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Johnny's been kinda busy... this past week, anyway. Before that, I can't help ya.

sicksubie
07-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Johnny's been kinda busy... this past week, anyway. Before that, I can't help ya.

Yeah, its been months though lol... Its cool though, my car is not going anywhere anyway :(

Johnybeas
08-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey on these.. Bobby, I'm still waiting on Australia. I really need to add some international calling to my phone. I'm trying to get ahold of him he takes forever to reply I submitted to him forever ago that I wanted him to send the bodies to me. I usually have to wait for him to call me or see my emails. Sorry. I'm working on it for ya. They shipped the wrong product first so you would have had them a while ago but they messed up.

LetItSnow
08-03-2011, 01:20 PM
...international calling...
Skype, yo.

Johnybeas
08-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Skype, yo.

ya both skype and google voice are pretty cheap I'm just on a hugely limited budget right now. :S

sicksubie
11-27-2011, 02:30 PM
I PM'd you a long time ago and still am awaiting a response.

icingdeath88
11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
^ I'll Facebook message him to check the thread.

Johnybeas
11-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up check your inbox Bobby. I thought I wrote you back a while back sorry. I still have some stage I's sitting here collecting dust if anyone wants them.