PDA

View Full Version : Putting in an order for the K-Mac C/C plates

Johnybeas
12-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm submitting my holiday order for the K Mac camber caster plates let me know if you're interested in getting a set. I'll be sending it in the next few days so that hopefully I can get them to everyone before xmas. I'm running a special on them 420 shipped anywhere in the US. Let me know!

sicksubie
12-21-2010, 12:50 PM
I think you already know this, but I will take a set of the stage 3's... When do you think they will be coming in?

Johnybeas
05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Plates came in today finally K-Mac was really backed up and had none in stock and had to manufacture some new ones. Here they are!
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15223&stc=1&d=1304969517

Johnybeas
05-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Stage I is now out Ive got a set ready to ship here, K-mac made a mistake and thought we wanted a Stage I so they went to the trouble of designing it, so it's fresh off the drawing board ready to go out, we've got the first ones!

So for those of you who thought the K-Mac set up is too tuned out for your daily, we have the answer with a Stage I Kit! I'll sell um for 430!

Get um while they're hot! The best adjustment out there for the SVX and it can be done under load!