PDA

View Full Version : Cascade Loop Meet

ensteele
08-24-2002, 11:29 PM
I just got back from the Cascade Loop Meet and XXX Root Beer car show. We had a great time. First only 3 of us started, and 2 more joined us at the final stop and show. Jim, Troy and his wife, and I did the whole trip, and 2 more cars showed up for a total of 5. We had a great trip with a little shower going over Blewett Pass. I have included a picture of one of our stops. I have 2 pictures in my locker, and I am sure that Jim will have a few as well. :)

PS If you look to the NW at night, you may see a glow in the distance. It is all of the bright headlight over here. I got a can of the Eagle One fine scratch remover, and we did our headlights at the meet. A couple of the members think that they have new headlight now!!!:D It really makes a difference and it was fun seeing what the product can do. :)

seasvx
08-25-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ensteele93
and I am sure that Jim will have a few as well. :)

Yep, I just put a folder in my locker (look for locker "seasvx")!

Many Thx to the pilots (and our one navigator!) who participated in the One-Lap Around the Cascades Tour and the Issaquah Triple XXX Cruise-In! (With all the other classics, hot rods and sports cars, we actually had people rubber-necking the SVX's at the drive in!!!)

Fine day, great cars and the best company anybody could ask for! Thx to each of you for joining in!

WestCoastSVX
08-26-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by seasvx

Fine day, great cars and the best company anybody could ask for! Thx to each of you for joining in!

I agree! And Thx to Jim for organizing a great tour and keeping us right on schedule!! :)