PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Status/Sub forums

Johnybeas
09-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Just an idea, a lot of forums have sub forums in their vendor sections for their vendors that they have decided are under "vendor status" we should implement this for SVXFiles, Nevin, ECUTune, myself etc. so users, especially new ones have access to see what all is offered by vendors who are dedicated to the SVX.

svxfiles
09-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Just an idea, a lot of forums have sub forums in their vendor sections for their vendors that they have decided are under "vendor status" we should implement this for SVXFiles, Nevin, ECUTune, myself etc. so users, especially new ones have access to see what all is offered by vendors who are dedicated to the SVX.

Dedicated to the "what, now?":eek:
:rolleyes:
:lol:

ensteele
09-25-2010, 09:35 PM

If you go into the How-To Documents and look under vendors, you will see them broken down that way. :)

Johnybeas
09-26-2010, 11:52 PM

Dedicated to the "what, now?":eek:
:rolleyes:
:lol:

meaning we'll do svx specific products cause we luvzz the SVXXXXXXXX

earl it would be easy to have our own sections to post stuff like specials and new products etc and not get lost in the other forum sections.