PDA

View Full Version : N. Korea and their Chinese handlers

SoCal LS-L
05-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Is anyone getting SICK of N. Korea and their flagrant BS ?? Its like the grubby little kid down the street who always throws rocks at your car as you're driving by..... then when you pull over they threaten to go get their daddys gun and shoot you for blaming the dents on THEM.

Oh and then theres the issue of the scumbag Chinese govt., you know, the little kids older brother who happens to be your business partner in a venture you have sunk every penny of your worth into..... THEY keep saying to you "Oh lets not be so harsh, its just a few dents, lets just let him do it and you keep calm ok?"

GREAT JOB to our own govt for letting them become our financial stewards, now they have us by the balls and can crush our economy if we do something that displeases them. Why in the blaap did we have to go invade a 3rd world bleephole to not-find those WMD's when we could have been paying off the scum sucker down the street, that way we could run over the little rock thrower on the next trip out, with the blessing of every OTHER neighbor that the little puke sack has vandalized.

46 S. Koreans dead from an unprovoked attack, and the dirtbag Chinese sit back and smile..... remember we have to stay calm and take a light approach people.... its worked so far right???!!

Latest cluster bleep here (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100525/ap_on_re_as/as_skorea_ship_sinks)

Wikedjuggalo
05-25-2010, 09:54 AM
We can't police the world

SilverSpear
05-25-2010, 10:58 AM

Remember, nothing is for free... :rolleyes:

SoCal LS-L
05-25-2010, 07:47 PM

Tell that to our policymakers.

One view is that if we DON'T police the world, some nuclear weapons will end up in the hands of those who wont hesitate to use them against an American city. I wonder what that would do to our economy, since merely knocking down a couple buildings seems to have brought us into a near-depression 10 years later.....

Wikedjuggalo
05-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Tell that to our policymakers.

One view is that if we DON'T police the world, some nuclear weapons will end up in the hands of those who wont hesitate to use them against an American city. I wonder what that would do to our economy, since merely knocking down a couple buildings seems to have brought us into a near-depression 10 years later.....

I have bad news for you. They already have nuclear weapons, what do you think happened when the Soviet Russia fell? Ever wonder how many of them are not accounted for? But regarding the economy it wasn't the towers that caused the economy to crash. The economy does not just constantly go up there are periods of recessions. The .com boom could only last so long. Despite what you may think wars actually help to boost the economy by spending money.

Wikedjuggalo
05-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Remember, nothing is for free... :rolleyes:

Danny I am not sure what you meant by this :P. Care to explain? :p

Freeman
05-25-2010, 09:46 PM
I believe it's the other way around when it comes to financial debt to China.. We owe China so much money, that if they were to turn on us, or fault our economy, they will lose billions of dollars... And nobody want's that..

SilverSpear
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Danny I am not sure what you meant by this :P. Care to explain? :p

Do you truely believe that your government only cares to police the world just for the sake of peace?

For me the US government is after three things mostly:

1- Tactical advantage through more army bases.
2- Natural resources.
3- Selling weapons instead of scrapping them.

Example Qatar: Listed as a 3rd largest exporter of LNG worldwide. Qatar is present through the 3rd largest army base for the US outside of the USA.
What did it gain from its presence here?

1- The US gains from 51% of the production of the Qatari LNG.
2- Tactical advantage over Iran/Pakistan/etc...

You might think now "yeah we rock!" "we kick arse!" and everything, the local governments might be backing you up, but the population and especially the "fanatics" feel offended as if someone invaded their own homes (country) and is eating from their own bread (LNG).

I am not taking sides here, just explaining to you all. :o

SoCal LS-L
05-26-2010, 01:32 AM
? But regarding the economy it wasn't the towers that caused the economy to crash. The economy does not just constantly go up there are periods of recessions. The .com boom could only last so long. Despite what you may think wars actually help to boost the economy by spending money.

Do you remember what the stock market did right after 9/11 ?? Do you remember why the fed kept dropping rates? People were SCARED... I remember seeing news reports of people cashing out their checking accounts and buying stockloads of water, gas masks, canned goods, etc. out of fear our country was going to be decimated by terrorists and all this other ludicrous paranoia.

As for the nukes, im sure there are some missing from the old USSR, but from what ive been told, they do have a finite shelf-life and require regular maintenace to be viable. Why else is N Korea investing so many resources to build their own if they can just go but some dusty old warheads to become a nuclear power?

The point of my post is that im sick of the politics of our economy dictating our response to real world threats. Remember who sponsored Osamma Bin Laden, and why we couldnt go after them, every time you go fill up your car.

SilverSpear
05-26-2010, 02:08 AM
The point of my post is that im sick of the politics of our economy dictating our response to real world threats. Remember who sponsored Osamma Bin Laden, and why we couldnt go after them, every time you go fill up your car.

Well said Chris.

I said it before and I say it again, an enemy that you cannot face is a friend that should be had. Instead of overruling Iraq by force, you should have approached Saddam, backed him up and then gently overruled him without any bloodshed and chaos.

You are doing the same mistake with Iran now. In the worst case scenario, any clash with Iran will destroy the entire Middle East not to mention the world:

1- Iranians are Muslim Shias and they hate their neighboring Muslim Sunnis (Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, KSA, etc...)

2- You have military bases in those countries.

3- Iran will be attacking all these countries, they will go after refineries of natural gas and oil, the 1990 Iraq/Kuwait scenario will occur again, on a more devastating scale.

4- Israel will be also destroyed (and Syria/Lebanon/Jordan)

5- Not to mention the 1,000,000 (that is one million) Jihadi men that Iran has and are willing at anytime to suicide themselves, Kamikaze style.

6- Should I also mention throwing Nukes worldwide?

AGAIN, I see politics in the Middle East on a deeper/more objective level. Trust me on this...

Let the games begin:

http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/boxing/boxing_squirrel.jpg

Sorry are we highjacking? :o

SoCal LS-L
05-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I do respect your views Danny, especially since you have a very unique perspective from where you live.... how did anything I said pertain to Iran, which was the bulk of the subject on which you posted?

I agree about Iraq, a lot of that cluster-bleep was from the Bush's deep hate for Sadaam , and Americans were angry about 9/11 and wanted to unleash hell on what we were told was a haven for Al-Qaida and a stockpile of WMD's. Im sure if America knew back then that Sadaam didnt have anything substantial to hit us with, Bush would not have had the support from the people to start that stupid war. That was a Bush mistake, and a lot of people have paid for it on both sides.

As far as Iran goes, they are far from having the manpower and infrastructure to start a war on so many fronts..... if they stated attacking all of the infidels and western powers that they wanted (which is pretty much everyone), they could be wiped off the map in short order. For now they just spread their propaganda and spew their hatred for anything they dont believe in.... which the government (and religious extremism) tells them what and what not to. Thats the point of their iron-clad censorship of everything their citizens read and see..... you hide truth to keep the people in line with your ideals.

Due to the size of the North American continent and the volume of our trade with other countries, we could not simply erect a big wall and missile defense system to keep out foreign threats.... we have to police the countries, peoples, and ideals that threaten our annihilation, and take a more pro-active, preventative approach. This steps on the toes of the very people that want to harm us, but so be it.

I think 99.999% of American citizens just want to live their lives in peace and not have to lose our kids in wars, but there are a lot of crazy religious nutcases out there that have stated plainly that until the muslim flag is waving over the whitehouse, and everyone in America is converted to Islam, that their sole purpose in life is to wipe us out.

Now I dont care if it infringes on someones land or beliefs, I have a right, and my country has a right, to self-preserve and NOT be victimized by those who want to exterminate us because we are not believers in Muhammad or whoever. As long as there are those persons, and countries that harbor them, that want to kill me, I have no problem with sending over our fighting men and women to take them out before they take us out. Their intentions have been stated..... so we have to respond in kind.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/kazuki_05_bucket/animals/thbiffbonk.gif

Wikedjuggalo
05-27-2010, 05:59 AM
I had a very long post which I lost last night :mad: I'll type it back out later.

SoCal LS-L
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
I had a very long post which I lost last night :mad: I'll type it back out later.

Control+C is your friend :lol: I use it after every paragraph just for that reason. IE, Firefox, and Chrome are programmed to give a web error if you invest enough time into something important and try to submit.

SilverSpear
06-07-2010, 02:57 AM
I do respect your views Danny, especially since you have a very unique perspective from where you live.... how did anything I said pertain to Iran, which was the bulk of the subject on which you posted?

I agree about Iraq, a lot of that cluster-bleep was from the Bush's deep hate for Sadaam , and Americans were angry about 9/11 and wanted to unleash hell on what we were told was a haven for Al-Qaida and a stockpile of WMD's. Im sure if America knew back then that Sadaam didnt have anything substantial to hit us with, Bush would not have had the support from the people to start that stupid war. That was a Bush mistake, and a lot of people have paid for it on both sides.

As far as Iran goes, they are far from having the manpower and infrastructure to start a war on so many fronts..... if they stated attacking all of the infidels and western powers that they wanted (which is pretty much everyone), they could be wiped off the map in short order. For now they just spread their propaganda and spew their hatred for anything they dont believe in.... which the government (and religious extremism) tells them what and what not to. Thats the point of their iron-clad censorship of everything their citizens read and see..... you hide truth to keep the people in line with your ideals.

Due to the size of the North American continent and the volume of our trade with other countries, we could not simply erect a big wall and missile defense system to keep out foreign threats.... we have to police the countries, peoples, and ideals that threaten our annihilation, and take a more pro-active, preventative approach. This steps on the toes of the very people that want to harm us, but so be it.

I think 99.999% of American citizens just want to live their lives in peace and not have to lose our kids in wars, but there are a lot of crazy religious nutcases out there that have stated plainly that until the muslim flag is waving over the whitehouse, and everyone in America is converted to Islam, that their sole purpose in life is to wipe us out.

Now I dont care if it infringes on someones land or beliefs, I have a right, and my country has a right, to self-preserve and NOT be victimized by those who want to exterminate us because we are not believers in Muhammad or whoever. As long as there are those persons, and countries that harbor them, that want to kill me, I have no problem with sending over our fighting men and women to take them out before they take us out. Their intentions have been stated..... so we have to respond in kind.

Hi Chris, sorry for my late reply.

First of all, I dunno if you are following up on the progress of Iran in terms of arsenal. I am sure they will never match yours of course, but for a Muslim country, they did a great job in developing long long long range missiles, submarines, F-16 parallel jets among others... With a huge population, focus on weapons unlike the rest of the surrounding countries (who spend their money on cars, yachts, women...) I am sure they can at least destroy the entire Middle East beginning with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Israel, and shower some missiles over the US.

Another thing I want to stress on related to your comment above is the term "INFIDELS". Chris now I want you to understand something really clear, and this is something known as the BIBLE around here. Put in mind that this term is used by Sunni Fanatics and not Shias. Sunnis use this term on Christians and Jews and this is why a Church CANNOT exist in Saudi Arabia, nor show a cross on your body (Sunnis), one Church in Dubai (UAE also Sunnis), another in Qatar (Sunnis), etc.... without a BELL or a shown Cross. On the other hand, there are 300 Churches in Iran as well as, and you might be shocked here, Jewish Temples. I bet you didn't know that, right? Have you ever heard of Churches/Jewish Temples getting blown up in Iran?

Shias are more open to other religions and they might not get into self suicide attacks unless they are invaded. Sunnis on the other hand, refuse any kind of foreign interfierence even business related. You should come over here and hear what some Sunni Mosques "teach" people : death to America, death to Israel

Related to your self preservation, that is absolutely true. You have the right to defend yourselves and everything. Couple of things I would like to know, why this Muslims Vs World issue never existed before 1948? and since now Muslims account for approx 50% of the World population, do you think it is wise to keep pestering them? In 10 more years, you will start seeing Muslim presidents all over Europe (especially France).

From what I see, you have two choices here:
1- Copy Hitler's strategy and start burning Muslims instead of Jews (Which is definitely out of the question);
2- I am gonna use the business term of "getting in bed with..." Muslims. Be friends with them, support them but never arm them (as you did previously with Iran's Khatami). I guarantee that World Peace will prevail. Let me know if you want me to interpret the last sentence.

svxthc
06-07-2010, 03:15 AM
How can we even begin to discuss foreign diplomacy when our local diplomacy/treatment of our citizens and fascist economy is in dire need of a tax/regulation lift. We do not know the half of what our own government is instigating, nor do we have control over it in mass random banter. Thankfully we have fox news.