PDA

View Full Version : Svx World Net Hoodies And Shirts

SVXDRIFTER24
01-10-2010, 11:32 PM
So I know I'm new to this forum but I thought that maybe you guys would not only want to support your SVX's by driving them but by also weraing gear that is supporting the car that we all love. The sweatshirts I am having made are black gold and red and silver and red they will have something with the Car logo and or vehicle on it as well. I will also be making shirts as well. As soon as I have the mockups of the Hoodies and Shirts I will post the pictures of them.

svxcess
01-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Before you go too far on this project on your own, check your Private Messages (PM)

There are in-place procedures and guidelines concerning the Network logo's use.

ensteele
01-11-2010, 12:49 AM
So I know I'm new to this forum but I thought that maybe you guys would not only want to support your SVX's by driving them but by also weraing gear that is supporting the forum and the car that we all love. The sweatshirts I am having made are black gold and red and silver and red they will have something with the forum logo on them and also some kind of logo or vehicle on them as well I will also be making shirts as well. As soon as I have the mockups of the Hoodies and Shirts I will post the pictures of them.

As in the post above, you mention that you are new here. Yes, we see that. I know your intensions are good, but using the SVXWN Logo is off limits unless you get approval to use it. We have lots of gear that we sell that have the logo on it, which is sold by the network. Take your time and look around and get a feel of the site before you start trying to HELP us in this way. You need to build trust with members here. We have people who show up, offer goods or services and don't come through with their promisses. I am not mad, but want to caution you on your pitch with the gear. Thank you. :)

SVXDRIFTER24
01-11-2010, 12:52 AM
I have edited the thread so that I dont break any rules regarding the forums logo.

ensteele
01-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Thank You for you cooperation. :)