PDA

View Full Version : Subaru only autocross at the SIA plant

wawazat??
07-10-2009, 06:56 PM
in lovely Lafayette, IN on 8/22:)

Subaru Challenge is a Subaru only autocross event held in the parking lot of the SIA plant. I've been to the last two years events and had a good time. I'm going again this year. I was the only SVX competing but last year TIC's shop SVX made the trip up and I enjoyed talking to Clint at the event.

Any other SVX pilots in the midwest interested in attending? Spectating is allowed and if you are afraid to autocross your SVX ask me for a ride-along:)

Todd

y2daniel1981
07-10-2009, 07:03 PM
in lovely Lafayette, IN on 8/22:)

Subaru Challenge is a Subaru only autocross event held in the parking lot of the SIA plant. I've been to the last two years events and had a good time. I'm going again this year. I was the only SVX competing but last year TIC's shop SVX made the trip up and I enjoyed talking to Clint at the event.

Any other SVX pilots in the midwest interested in attending? Spectating is allowed and if you are afraid to autocross your SVX ask me for a ride-along:)

Todd

Hmmm, if I'm still around and unemployed I just may try to swing it. I may have an interview back home in Oklahoma, so if I don't move I'm down for it!