PDA

View Full Version : SVX Stuff - Free/Make an Offer - Will be thrown out

Szalkerous
06-12-2009, 08:09 PM
I have the following stuff in my basement, and I think I want rid of it:

FREE - Drive's Beige Leather Power Seat: Bottom leather has stitching come undone, and the leather is in fair shape. The motor works, and if I remember right the rail gets a little vibration noise, but overall I think it's usable to someone.

FREE - Beige Dashboard: Literally. Entire dash, metal support frame, the suede leather, etc. No instrument cluster. No Radio. No Climate Control. No Airbag. Tweeter speakers intact. Glovebox intact. Vents intact. In relatively decent shape. Not sure why someone would go through ALL that effort, but it's there.

FREE - Beige interior panels - rear seat, each side. Fairly decent shape.

FREE - Rear Beige leather seat back and headrest unit - single solid. In decent shape.

MAKE OFFER - 4 SVX stock rims. 3 Fair, 1 very good condition. The good condition wheel has a brand new AS430 on it that saw MAYBE 10 miles. Some of the center caps are missing paint. Some of the wheels have curb rash. IT IS A PACKAGE SET. (What would I do with < 4 wheels?)

I would try to take some photos, but I don't own a digital camera. I will try to borrow one. I have no time to consider shipping any of this stuff. I just want to offer it out before I have it destroyed.

Please email me for best response - fidelisoris on yahoo (dot com).

ridered777
06-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Email sent

Seraphinwolf
06-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Well I don't know what Craig is after but I know I could use some beige interior stuff. I'd like to get the wheels too but I mostly just need 1. LOL ****ING POTHOLES! I'll let you know about the wheels. The interior stuff I'll see about taking off your hands.
-Gaddis

Szalkerous
06-15-2009, 07:29 AM
I will be borrowing a digital cam this week to take pics. After which, if there's still interest, I'll arrange pickups.

-sz

Seraphinwolf
06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
I will be borrowing a digital cam this week to take pics. After which, if there's still interest, I'll arrange pickups.

-sz

Sounds good.
-Gaddis

ridered777
06-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Hey gaddis,

I was just looking at picking up the rear seats, depending on the condition... mine are in good shape, but have that rip in the top of the two middle points of the halves... if that makes sense.