PDA

View Full Version : post meet thoughts

BluebyU
07-22-2002, 04:16 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the meet a success. Never before have I experienced such a comradery and warmess from a group of people. Everyone that I spoke with seemed to share a common bond for this car that is truly amazing. I'm sorry....I'm getting verklempt here...talk amongst yourselves.......

Anyway, we left from Indy yesterday to come back as I had to work today. Funny thing was we must have seen at least 3 SVX's on our way home (which is highly unusual). These were all heading West, so I don't think they were meet-goers.

I can't wait to get my pictures developed as I haven't seen this many SVX's in one place since the Reading 1 meet. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to personally talk to Randy, but at least I know what he looks like......

To those that I met and didn't get to say goodbye to, I am truly sorry.

Hopefully everyone makes it home in one piece and without warped rotors(although on the trip to Indy, I just KNEW that I was going to go home with mine warped).......We almost didn't make it home in one piece as some guy in a Honda Accord almost side-swiped Talulahbelle on 65. Boy did he get a few choice words and the crap scared out of him!!!!!

Aredubjay
07-22-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LagunaBluebyU
I'm disappointed that I didn't get to personally talk to Randy, but at least I know what he looks like......

I'm disappointed too!!! Darn! Wish I could've met you. I was trying to meet everybody, but, darn, there were a lot of people -- which is a good thing. Hopefully, we'll meet some day.

Meanwhile, if you see me, will you tell me what I look like? This weekend still has me running in circles. :D