PDA

View Full Version : Hey Randy.....

1994SubaruSVX
05-30-2001, 07:09 AM
are you still coming to Memphis this weekend? Do I need to make some reservations for you? I guess I should first ask if you plan to stay overnight. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to make things easier for you.:D

Aredubjay
05-30-2001, 11:25 AM
I'm still coming, if nothing happens. I sent you a PM. Was wondering about an enexpensive motel near your location. Also, about rooms filling up with "Duck People." :D I hadn't originally planned on spending the night, but, if I have a few beers with my hotwings, it might be a good idea not to make the five hour trip back after the trip down. Send me a PM and let me know. Thanks.

1994SubaruSVX
05-30-2001, 11:45 AM
randy did not see your pm, did you post it already? i take it you are coming solo, without the wife? if you want to come just for the afternoon that is cool. like i said i was unsure of your plans. i will send you a pm that includes some motel/hotels that are near me in case you do decide to stay. i have no idea what to buy for this alternator mod. if you know what to buy then buy it and i will reimburse you when you get here this weekend. i will be sure to have all the parts ready for you.

Aredubjay
05-30-2001, 11:54 AM
I've already bought the parts. I'll be constructing yours along with my own.

No the wife's not coming. She and the kids will be on a "retreat."

It depends upon how much "fun" we have as to whether I should stay. But, send the list of hotels, and I'll plan on it.

Yep, I sent the PM last week.

See ya Saturday.

1994SubaruSVX
05-30-2001, 02:34 PM
looked in my message box and according to it i have received nothing. i will check it again??

Aredubjay
05-30-2001, 09:42 PM
Hmmm.