PDA

View Full Version : Official SVX Count

LarryIII
07-21-2002, 04:21 PM
Hello to all SVXers from wonderful downtown Lafayette, Ind.,

Saturday morning I counted 70 SVXes in the vacant parking lot behind the Hampton Inn. Later, 2 more SVXes showed up, They were owned by fellows that work at the SIA plant. That makes 72. Then another SIA SVXer came in his SVX . That made 73.
Halfway through the banquet last night, this young SVXer shows up from Missouri. The Meet Monster was dogging his alternator and electrical system on the whole trip. That made 74. After the dinner, we gave his SVX an alternatorectomy.
Later that night Ryan Williams showed up in his SVX with his Great Dane. That makes 75.

That's it so far. The official count is 75. Unfortunately, we only had 70 SVXes in the same spot at one time.

Now don't you wish you could have been here ?

Larry III
PS: I wan't to thank Ron for the eau de 12 year old car deodorizer.

Seraph
07-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Saturday morning I counted 70 SVXes in the vacant parking lot behind the Hampton Inn. Later, 2 more SVXes showed up, They were owned by fellows that work at the SIA plant.
Did that count include mine as well?

Liwn

seasvx
07-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Larry, Many Congratulations! I've looked at the picture links posted over the past weekend and it looks like it was a remarkable success! Seeing that many great-looking SVX's all lined up is quite a sight! Well Done.

LarryIII
07-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Seraph

Did that count include mine as well?

Liwn

Lwin,

I forgot your car. You bring the official count up to 76 SVXes !!!

Larry III

SVXphile
07-24-2002, 01:44 PM
<PS: I want to thank Ron for the eau de 12 year old car deodorizer>

.....and he's not talking about a stale pine tree hanging from the rear-view folks...;) Don

Ron Mummert
07-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by SVXphile
<PS: I want to thank Ron for the eau de 12 year old car deodorizer>

.....and he's not talking about a stale pine tree hanging from the rear-view folks...;) Don

And you can thank me for increasing the resale value of the car, Larry.
As to spilling most of the "good juice", all I can say is -
"Oh, the humanity"!!!!

Ron.