PDA

View Full Version : Where is Everyone?

ensteele
07-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Things have sure slowed down here. Where is everyone? I will talk to Troy and see if we can get a meet together after I get back from Lafayette. Scott and I are going back, but is anyone else going to attend? If so, see you there.

Chris
07-17-2002, 11:34 PM
It seems that no one from the western US was driving. I was not going to make thr trip alone, so I scrubbed my plans. In reality, I was goin gto fly, but wen that option got destroyed I descided to drive. But when I found out that the closest person I could convoy with was Colorado, I said screw it. Saftey in numbers and I wasnt going to risk it alone. I also dont have a credit card for a back up so it would have been suicide if I broke.

Oh well.

WestCoastSVX
07-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Yes, looks like the NW crowd has definitely gone on summer vacation or something. I still hold hope that we could get a dozen or more together again and do something besides a parking lot. We'll see what happens I guess....

Chris - Man I wish I could have attended the big meet too. If I was still single and 100% in control of my life :D I think I would have risked the mileage on the car, etc to drive out to the meet. At least knowing that you and some others would be willing to drive too.

Ahh maybe next time... I just have to convince the wife that it is more important to use vacation time to drive thousands of miles to meet a bunch of car people than family reunions and vacations. :rolleyes: