PDA

View Full Version : What kind of materials on the SVX.

Seraph
05-28-2001, 07:40 PM
A couple of days ago I hit the front fender of the car on the piller in the garage. Yesterday night, my friend hit the front of the car on the garage wall. Not a single scratch or dent on the SVX. What did they make the car out of?

I scratched my 95 Camaro once like i did with my SVX and the cost to fix the scrach on the fender was huge!!! I am happy!

lwin

Aredubjay
05-28-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Seraphim
A couple of days ago I hit the front fender of the car on the piller in the garage. Yesterday night, my friend hit the front of the car on the garage wall. Not a single scratch or dent on the SVX. What did they make the car out of?

I scratched my 95 Camaro once like i did with my SVX and the cost to fix the scrach on the fender was huge!!! I am happy!

lwin

The SVX is constructed of galvanized cold rolled steel.

tat2skullz
05-29-2001, 06:34 AM
Where is LarryIII when you need him... now, ya gotta keep this hush hush

The SVX and all it's components are reverse engineered from Alien technology, most of it's components are developed from an elemental compound that is not found on earth. Unfortunately, Aredub has already been contacted by the authorities, so he is no longer able to reveal the details he knows.

Now you know the reasoning behind the SVX's weird little idiosyncrasies, in fact the reason that there are so many trans problems, is that the car was never meant to perform in an atmosphere with this much oxygen content.

Finally, the best way to avoid scratches on the SVX from the pillar in the garage is to 1.) Do not let your friend with poor depth perception drive this vehicle, and 2.) visit your favorite eye doctor and have your depth perception checked ;) 3.) never mention the words SV* and Cherry Hill in the same sentence.

(tongue in cheek)

Seth

LarryIII
05-29-2001, 09:53 AM
Seth,

<<<Where is LarryIII when you need him... now, ya gotta keep this hush hush >>>

The truth is out there!!!

I am right here but am watching and waiting for the propper time:rolleyes:

Larry III
BTW: You are correct. The high O2 content on this planet is giving me one hell of a sinus condition.
:(

SVXphile
05-29-2001, 08:36 PM
Resistitite dentinium, an exotic metal found on in meteorites, was said to have been added to regular steel to make an exotic alloy found in the bodies of certain SVX's. Only Fuji Heavy Industries knows the particular vehicles whose bodies were constructed of this alloy. Stories of strange men in black suits making stealthy visits to parked SVX's, is a little discussed, but often observed, aspect of owning one of these beauties. Perhaps yours is one of the special ones! Watch our for the men in black...:rolleyes: Don

joeaux
05-30-2001, 03:47 PM
Special Unit #2 uses these cars for pursuit of 'Links' on some occasions. The Chrysler products that they normally use are cheap and very easily replaced (Links have a tendency to trash cars). They use SVX when they need speed, handling and a machine made of some exotic materials. I've heard from special sources that these cars are made from cold rolled steel. The aft quarters are hand brazed and shaped. The trunk is a composite material. Did you know that many parts of SVX are edible? Oh yes!
-joe-

Seraph
05-30-2001, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by joeaux
Did you know that many parts of SVX are edible?

I am out of money. Humm... my red svx looks better and better yet.
lwin

SVXphile
05-30-2001, 06:03 PM
<Did you know that many parts of SVX are edible? >

On today's program, we speak to Chef Fuji, author of "The Joy of SVX", and investigate the edible parts of Subaru's now-discontinued supercar...

Welcome Chief Fuji!
* Thank you for inviting me...
Now many of our viewers are dying to know what parts of the SVX are edible and how you prepare them...
* Well of course all rubber-based parts are easily collected and prepared...wiper blades are quite tastey when removed from their arms, chopped, soaked in vinegar to remove the silicone taste, and served atop a garden salad....tastes like octopus really...chewy.
But Chef Fuji, all cars have wiper blades....what makes the SVX so unique in the world of automotive culinary arts?
* Ahhhhh....I was leading up to that. The SVX by its very nature, produces one of the most delicious delicacies in the realm of automobiledom.....
... and this would be WHAT, Chef Fuji?
* Burned transmission seals soaked in hot tranny fluid! Makes my glands secrete just to think about them! Unforturnately they are more rare than they used to be. An all-out effort to install coolers has made a good batch of burned seals more hard to find than caviar in Tibet!
Thanks to our guest, Chef Fuji, for providing our viewers with food for thought. For more tastey tips on how to lower your fat intake as you lower your Subaru, be sure to check out his "The Joy of SVX" and his earlier book "Fuji's Heavy Industrial-sized Cookbook" at a bookstore or autoparts dealer near you!

Bon-ap-a-teet till next time!!!

:rolleyes:

Aredubjay
05-30-2001, 09:50 PM
<<Did you know that many parts of SVX are edible?>>

ROTFLMAO! I'd rather eat my SVX thant "Grapenuts." LOL!