PDA

View Full Version : uh...

Seraph
07-16-2002, 12:15 PM
There is a good chance that I may not make it to the meet. I just found out that my lease for my apartment expire on the 18th and my current apartment was offered to some other person from the leasing office. I am currently pretty mad at this time. I need to pack, find another place (although they did offer another unit in the complex somewhere), move my stuff in within 48hours or so. So wish me luck.

If anyone want to take the pearlie down to the meet, give me a call. or send an email to lwin@iit.edu.

I will try to make it on Sat. We'll just have to wait and see. I need to be there. But at this time, if I don't go and burn down the leasing office, I am happy.

Lwin

Aredubjay
07-16-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Seraph
There is a good chance that I may not make it to the meet. I just found out that my lease for my apartment expire on the 18th and my current apartment was offered to some other person from the leasing office. I am currently pretty mad at this time. I need to pack, find another place (although they did offer another unit in the complex somewhere), move my stuff in within 48hours or so. So wish me luck.

If anyone want to take the pearlie down to the meet, give me a call. or send an email to lwin@iit.edu.

I will try to make it on Sat. We'll just have to wait and see. I need to be there. But at this time, if I don't go and burn down the leasing office, I am happy.

Lwin

Those inconsiderate *@*&%*(+'s! Didn't they KNOW you had a major meet coming up!? Flogging's too good for them. Good luck, buddy. I hope things work out so's you can make it to the meet.

subymtnguy
07-16-2002, 03:46 PM
I sure hope you can put it together, Lwin. I know you really want to be there, and you are one of the ones I wanted to meet!

montypython
07-16-2002, 07:58 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gosh darn it. I wished I'd have known about this at that there cookout. I would've given you a piece of my mind.
You're obviously spending too much time on your SVX's young man.

MNYPNNY
07-16-2002, 09:02 PM
Lwin,
Why can't they give the other people the unit they want to move you into?
Doesn't that make more sense?

~~Michelle

wasions
07-16-2002, 10:46 PM
. . . and if that doesn't work, just leave your stuff in the rain and get your butt to Lafayette. :eek:

Earthworm
07-16-2002, 10:57 PM
you can always live in one SVX and use the other for storage :D

Seraph
07-17-2002, 09:58 AM
I don't think after yelling at the manager in her face helps. As of today, I am oficially homeless for ..... let's start the count. I am relly not too happy about anything now. Thanks for the support guys. I will try to come down on Sat. But that all depends on if I can get the place first and I have to move my junk in too.

Lwin

wasions
07-17-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Seraph
I don't think after yelling at the manager in her face helps.
I will try to come down on Sat. But that all depends on if I can get the place first and I have to move my junk in too.

Lwin

Temper the temper. :rolleyes:

Y'know, if you didn't have so much stuff, it'd be a five-minute job. Materialism has it's down side, eh? ;)

See you in Lafayette! :cool: