PDA

View Full Version : Headers anyone?

kastle
03-02-2001, 07:38 PM
Well, I spoke with Robert today and mentioned the headers. He thinks he can do them for far less than Strebo. Far less. BUT, and there is always one of those, I'd like to ask that everyone who is interested to email him and (important)

Tell him that kastle said to ask him if he would make headers for the SVX and that you are interested in buying them if he makes them.

Lets get the ball rolling on this. His email address is forcedairtek@aol.com

kastle
starting trouble
www.azscooby.com

Phast SVX
03-02-2001, 08:13 PM
just did so myself, if they are cheaper then JC then im in.
phast

kastle
03-02-2001, 09:33 PM
How much is the "All powerfull, never delivers" JC Sports selling headers for?

Sorry for all you JC lovers out there. I've lived on the iclub board for over a year now. And on many, many occasions I have been involved in buys from JC Sports. I've dropped out of all but one when items weren't delivered as promised, communciations that were promised never happened and general disregard for customer satisfaction was clearly present. Only 1 buy out of about 6. And I don't even want to talk about the group buy for RS turbo's that they still haven't finished that closed on October 11th.

Sorry again, I mean no disrespect. Just stating some facts.

deligeds
03-03-2001, 07:01 AM
Robert has recieved another header request. I also suggested that he check out this forum first-hand, so, if your interested, keep the posts coming.

immortal_suby
03-03-2001, 09:17 AM
I dropped him a line as well, I even threw in a complete dual exhaust request and asked that he visit the forum. I hope he can do this for a good price, I'd like to get the exhaust done before plumbing in some nitrous.

cocacola08
08-30-2001, 10:45 AM
Has anything come out of this?

cdigerlando
08-30-2001, 06:25 PM
Don't even compare JC to Robert. Robert built my turbo. His fabrication is impeccable. He is also a straight shooter and knows more about the SVX than anyone I know. I trust him to do a good job.

1994SubaruSVX
08-31-2001, 04:34 PM
headers give? how easy would the install be? what other mods should accompany the headers? lots of questions but i need the answers if i am going to be a part of this.