PDA

View Full Version : Murderers!!

SilverSpear
01-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Two weeks now, around 900 massacred and 3700 injured.

Whatever color, religion, area or sect, people are not goats. they are human beings!

When they first started their attack, I said they were right. 6 months warning Hamas to stop their rockets onto Israel, but they wouldn't listen.

Do they deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter? The majority are innocent men, women and children! And they hide behind their famous line: "They are shooting rockets from civilian buildings"... yeahhh right!

The Government of Israel is completely disgusting! The way they are killing humans reminds me of Hitler when he was burning people in furnaces!

That is a shame to see the native country of Jesus Christ doing the opposite to his teachings! :barf:

NikFu S.
01-11-2009, 02:11 AM
I agree with you man.

LetItSnow
01-11-2009, 06:11 AM
There's a very strange volatility of that area of the world, and I wonder if <this (http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html)> has anything to do with it?

SilverSpear
01-11-2009, 07:24 AM
There's a very strange volatility of that area of the world, and I wonder if <this (http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html)> has anything to do with it?

That was really common in the old ages. But not now.

Syria is out from Lebanon (partially), Israel is out of it too. Israel needs to get herself out of Syria too (Golan Heights).

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict will never end. I have explained this numerous times and it has roots since Abraham's time. The Palestinians are the descendants of Abraham's maid and the Israelis are the descendants of Abrahams legit wife.

The maid's son came before the legit wife's. But the legit wife's is more recognized as being the true heir. The land as you know it as being the "promised land" is Israel or Palestine (whatever you wanna put it).

The descendant of Abraham is the heir and leader of that land. Is it the Maid's Son? or is it the Legit Wife's Son?

It is a case of Chicken Vs Egg. If they find a logical and unquestionable answer to this one, then we have a true answer to whom shall occupy this land.

Landshark
01-11-2009, 08:37 AM

something something the hypocrisy of religion and the weak-minded.

Sean486
01-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel and try to live peacefully. I don't think the United States would standby and do nothing if Mexico was shooting rockets into Texas. I am sorry for the destruction and loss of life but I think the Hamas shares at least some of the blame for bringing this on. It is all horrible and unjust but I don't see it getting better as long as the rockets are still flying.

SilverSpear
01-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel and try to live peacefully. I don't think the United States would standby and do nothing if Mexico was shooting rockets into Texas. I am sorry for the destruction and loss of life but I think the Hamas shares at least some of the blame for bringing this on. It is all horrible and unjust but I don't see it getting better as long as the rockets are still flying.

I agree with you 100%. I never said this is the fault of Israelis.

But

Do Palestinians deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter? :barf:

Manarius
01-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Do they deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter? The majority are innocent men, women and children!Maybe I'm a bit naive in the matter, but I believe that Hamas is guilty of using civilians as shields.

It makes logical sense - if you're outgunned, make the enemy look bad and you have footing to stand on. Otherwise, you're standing on shaky ground.

I think the death of innocents is terrible, but Hamas knew this was going to happen when they starting provoking the Israeli army into fighting. That doesn't excuse the death of innocent people, but Hamas brought this on themselves.

lhopp77
01-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Maybe I'm a bit naive in the matter, but I believe that Hamas is guilty of using civilians as shields.

It makes logical sense - if you're outgunned, make the enemy look bad and you have footing to stand on. Otherwise, you're standing on shaky ground.

I think the death of innocents is terrible, but Hamas knew this was going to happen when they starting provoking the Israeli army into fighting. That doesn't excuse the death of innocent people, but Hamas brought this on themselves.

Probably for the first time--I fully agree with you. Included in the use of civilians for shields is the location of ammo depots, supply depots and military headquarters in schools, mosques and sometimes even hospitals.

And it is fairly obvious that the Hamas leadership will be targeted, so there will be civilian casualties involved even if only members of their families.

Don't fire rockets or take any other direct action against Israel such as suicide bombings and very magically there won't be any casualties on Palestinian or other Muslim territories.

If Lebanon is not careful they will be again brought into this by allowing rockets and mortars to be fired INTO ISRAELI CIVILIAN AREAS.

Its very strange that I NEVER see the blasting headline like this "MURDERERS!!" when Muslims kill innocent civilians in terrorist attacks. :confused:

I didn't see it in the recent attacks in India. :rolleyes:

Lee

Royal Tiger
01-11-2009, 11:57 AM
When you bring rocks, bottles, and old rockets to a fight against tanks and F-16's, you can't whine about the outcome. War sucks, and people die. Something liberals in this country got spoiled with in Gulf War I with EXTREMELY limited casulaties. When you hunt roaches from house to house, sometimes innocents fall. The palestinians have a way out if this is not what they stand for: turn hamas members over to the Isrealies.

demonsvx
01-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Again religious beliefs are the problem and who controls the "Holy Land" Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc will fight over this area of the world until they destroy everything and everyone in it in the name of their "god" Utter stupidity in my opinion:mad: Funny thing is all of these 'religions" have a commandement or law of "thou shall not murder" or something to that effect. Way to go a$$holes

sicksubie
01-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Maybe I'm a bit naive in the matter, but I believe that Hamas is guilty of using civilians as shields.

There is the total truth. The innocent civillians that are dieing are a result of Hamas not Israel.

Royal Tiger
01-11-2009, 05:57 PM

Oh, and this was awesome. Thanks.

NikFu S.
01-11-2009, 07:29 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol/middleeastproblemsolvedjc5.jpg?

demonsvx
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol/middleeastproblemsolvedjc5.jpg?

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: Too bad all that friggin oil is there tho

SilverSpear
01-12-2009, 12:57 AM
There is the total truth. The innocent civillians that are dieing are a result of Hamas not Israel.

That is what you are all seeing on your media which I proved a year ago that it was distorted since it is controlled by Jews in America.

UNRWA schools that shelter women and children and that are bombed by Israelis are the result of Hamas... yeah right!

I said it before and I will say it again, Hamas is no angel, without their stupidity the Israelis wouldn't be doing this. But 800 women and children out of 900 Palestinians is not a freaking logical number of "Innocent" casualties!

Just to understand more how you all think, in terms of discrimination... if those 900 were Americans, what would your opinion be? But because they are Arab "DOGS" or something, then the hell with them right?

and BTW, stop watching only Fox news or other media, check also out the other opinions...

Again... whatever nationality they are, they are gonna still be humans.

Manarius
01-12-2009, 06:56 AM
and BTW, stop watching only Fox news or other media, check also out the other opinions...I refuse to watch that Fox News trash. They're outrageously biased. I've watched several different news sources on the matter and I stand by what I said.

The problem here is that the Palestinian government either:
1. Wants to fight Israel (bad move)
2. Can't control their own people (not a good thing either)

I'm sorry, but the Middle East is run by the rules of the gun and the knife. The persons with the biggest guns and biggest knives run the area. Happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc. The Palestinian government does not have the biggest gun, so they aren't really ruling much of anything.

That being said, that doesn't give Israel the right to abuse them, but if their government can't control their own people (#2), Israel should and has the right to respond to attacks in methods they see fit.

Again, maybe I'm a bit naive, but I believe that Israel is trying quite hard not to attack civilians. Once again, I think it's quite logical - attacking civilians makes you look bad and takes away from the "moral high ground" you had for retaliating against attacks. Based on that logic, I am inclined to believe that Hamas is drawing Israeli fire near civilians in order to make Israel look bad. So far, they have succeeded with some people, but the world doesn't appear to have much sympathy.

SilverSpear
01-12-2009, 07:21 AM
I refuse to watch that Fox News trash. They're outrageously biased. I've watched several different news sources on the matter and I stand by what I said.

The problem here is that the Palestinian government either:
1. Wants to fight Israel (bad move)
2. Can't control their own people (not a good thing either)

I'm sorry, but the Middle East is runs by the rules of the gun and the knife. The persons with the biggest guns and biggest knives run the area. Happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc. The Palestinian government does not have the biggest gun, so they aren't really ruling much of anything.

That being said, that doesn't give Israel the right to abuse them, but if their government can't control their own people (#2), Israel should and has the right to respond to attacks in methods they see fit.

Again, maybe I'm a bit naive, but I believe that Israel is trying quite hard not to attack civilians. Once again, I think it's quite logical - attacking civilians makes you look bad and takes away from the "moral high ground" you had for retaliating against attacks. Based on that logic, I am inclined to believe that Hamas is drawing Israeli fire near civilians in order to make Israel look bad. So far, they have succeeded with some people, but the world doesn't appear to have much sympathy.

I can understand Israel killing more Hamas and few Civilians, but killing 90% of civilians "by mistake", what do you call this? :confused:

lhopp77
01-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Again religious beliefs are the problem and who controls the "Holy Land" Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc will fight over this area of the world until they destroy everything and everyone in it in the name of their "god" Utter stupidity in my opinion:mad: Funny thing is all of these 'religions" have a commandement or law of "thou shall not murder" or something to that effect. Way to go a$$holes

Do I detect an atheist contempt for anything religious. Some of you aholeys seem to have very short memories. Far more have been killed throughout human history for nonreligious reasons. Remember Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin and Pol Pot just to name a few.

Man can find plenty reasons to do this.

I do agree that "extremist" religions are a big problem and they DO forget their own teachings.

Lee

Mensaf
01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Hamas was a reaction to Israeli oppression over the years. I'm sure if they weren't terrorizing Palestinians on a daily basis, Hamas would've never come into existance in the first place. And for those saying,"If only Hamas would stop shooting rockets," it's clear that homemade fireworks can't compare to F-16s and the like. It would've workedf better if Israel didn't break the cease-fire:

6TdJ1KYyOsk

Freeman
01-12-2009, 08:16 AM

This statement is not only ridiculous! It's flat out outrageous!!!

I'm sure we all know Mexico can't afford rockets....

lhopp77
01-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Hamas was a reaction to Israeli oppression over the years. I'm sure if they weren't terrorizing Palestinians on a daily basis, Hamas would've never come into existance in the first place. And for those saying,"If only Hamas would stop shooting rockets," it's clear that homemade fireworks can't compare to F-16s and the like. It would've workedf better if Israel didn't break the cease-fire:

Slanted big time.

Don't you think its rather stupid to bring a knife to a gunfight. So much or rockets versus F-16s. Some are hardly "homemade". They are smuggled in from Iran.

Lee

lhopp77
01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
I can understand Israel killing more Hamas and few Civilians, but killing 90% of civilians "by mistake", what do you call this? :confused:

I suspect the ratio of Israeli civilians versus military killed by Hamas is about the same. So.................seems fair to me.:rolleyes:

Lee

SilverSpear
01-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Slanted big time.

Don't you think its rather stupid to bring a knife to a gunfight. So much or rockets versus F-16s. Some are hardly "homemade". They are smuggled in from Iran.

Lee

Nothing from Iran, they are all handmade.

SilverSpear
01-12-2009, 01:44 PM
I suspect the ratio of Israeli civilians versus military killed by Hamas is about the same. So.................seems fair to me.:rolleyes:

Lee

You are the only one suspecting that erroneous thing.

lhopp77
01-12-2009, 01:54 PM
That is what you are all seeing on your media which I proved a year ago that it was distorted since it is controlled by Jews in America.

You didn't prove anything a year ago except that you are very supportive of Hezballoh and Hamas. Also, that you know absolutely nothing about the media in this country.

IF you don't know that some of those extended range rockets are coming from Iran--you are blind and sadly misinformed.

Lee

Mensaf
01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Slanted big time.

Lee

Slanted how? I was actually surprised to even see it on CNN. Maybe media wouldn't be so slanted if Israel didn't put a media clamp on Gaza.

Qissam rockets (however they're spelled) are homemade. I am unaware of any other types of rockets being fired into southern Israel.

Don't confuse support for Palestinians as support for Hamas. The internet has changed much since even the recent Jenin massacre occurred. It's easier to find out what really happens around the world.

This documentary will probably ease you into the truth of the situation. It's called Occupation 101. If you don't want to sit through it all, watch the first few seconds of the last clip for some info that will probably shock you.

Part 1
SbjAanvUqs

Part 2
VV8N9J9gJ9c

Part 3
GM1ruYCS6JY

Part 4
zg0ql9tA1

Part 5
ZHRPHrOsI

Part 6
Agn1dHqQlzY

Part 7
ErOsqvO

Part 8
rIh8Kky541g

Part 9
MWdwkmLIDfg

Part 10
Fv8mA4yGwIk

Part 11
AqXwX9Fy9Uw

demonsvx
01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Do I detect an atheist contempt for anything religious. Some of you aholeys seem to have very short memories. Far more have been killed throughout human history for nonreligious reasons. Remember Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin and Pol Pot just to name a few.

Man can find plenty reasons to do this.

I do agree that "extremist" religions are a big problem and they DO forget their own teachings.

Lee

Not atheist here but living in the bible belt makes me wonder if so called "christians" around here are some of the biggest racists Ive ever seen, especially towards anyone of Middle Eastern descent since alot of them have bought local conveinence stores in the past few years. Dont get me wrong Lee there are good people of ALL religions, just a few make a bad name for a whole group.

lhopp77
01-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Slanted how? I was actually surprised to even see it on CNN. Maybe media wouldn't be so slanted if Israel didn't put a media clamp on Gaza.

Qissam rockets (however they're spelled) are homemade. I am unaware of any other types of rockets being fired into southern Israel.

Don't confuse support for Palestinians as support for Hamas. The internet has changed much since even the recent Jenin massacre occurred. It's easier to find out what really happens around the world.

There are other rockets being fired besides the one you mention. The two longer range rockets are being supplied by Iran.

NOW SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSDER particularly for you and Silverspear.

The Global Islamic population is approx 1,200,000,000. One Billion Two Hundred Million or 20% of the world's population.

They have received a total of SEVEN (7) Nobel Prizes (recognition for contribution to modern society)

1-Literature, 4-Peace, 2-Medicine

The Global Jewish population is approx 14,000,000. Fourteen Million or about .02% of the world's population.

They have received a total of ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE (129) Nobel Prizes (again recognition for contribution to modern society)

10-Literature, 8-Peace, 55-Physics, 13-Economics, 43-Medicine

(I would be happy to provide a complete list of the names if you like)

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews or other non-Muslims!

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in foreign restaurants. There is NOT a single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people!

The Jews don't traffic in slaves, nor have leaders that call for Jihad and death to all infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems!

Muslims must ask "what can they do for humankind" before they demand that humankind respect them and their religion.

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you think there is MORE culpability on Israel's part consider the following two sentences:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there will be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

Enough said.

Lee

sicksubie
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM
There are other rockets being fired besides the one you mention. The two longer range rockets are being supplied by Iran.

NOW SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSDERpartcularly for you and Silverspear.

The Global Islamic population is approx 1,200,000,000. One Billion Two Hundred Million or 20% of the world's population.

They have received a total of SEVEN (7) Nobel Prizes (recognition for contribution to modern society)

The Global Jewish population is approx 14,000,000. Fourteen Million or about .02% of the world's population.

They have received a total of ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE (129) Nobel Prizes (again recognition for contribution to modern society)

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews or other non-Muslims!

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in foreign restaurants. There is NOT a single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people!

The Jews don't traffic in slaves, nor have leaders that call for Jihad and death to all infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems!

Muslims must ask "what can they do for humankind" before they demand that humankind respect them and their religion.

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you think there is MORE culpability on Israel's part consider the following two sentences:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there will be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

Enough said.

Lee

This ranks as quite possibly my favorite post of all time. Well said...

Royal Tiger
01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
This statement is not only ridiculous! It's flat out outrageous!!!

I'm sure we all know Mexico can't afford rockets....

:lol:

That was funny!

demonsvx
01-12-2009, 07:18 PM

Ill second that , dead on Lee:) Good points on the Nobel prize. Of course we dont see to many Christians, Buddists, Hindus, hell let alone Atheists strapping bombs to themselves now do we:D I beleive Muslims as a whole "might" be held back by a few extremeists for fear of being killed. Once again if you want freedom from fear you must want it not just chanting "Allah" because everyone else is:lol:

SilverSpear
01-12-2009, 11:54 PM

NOW SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSDERpartcularly for you and Silverspear.

Enough said.

Lee

Just for you both to have a logical and correct opinion about the whole situation, I highly suggest you both go and read extensively about muslims and the way they think.

You cannot say that a certain Buddhist is stupid because he doesn't eat meat, since HIS RELIGION forbids him to do so.

You cannot oblige a Christian to murder a person, because HIS RELIGION forbids him to do so.

And you cannot also oblige a Muslim to hand down the majority of his belongings because not only HIS RELIGION don't come up with that but also in ALL RELIGIONS and BELIEFS this will be majorly stupid.

You cannot see things from your point of views ONLY. People have beliefs according to cultures.

If you ask a mechanic to fix your water pump, will he be eligible to have 51% of your car? When your stupid government FORCE the Arab world to hand down the majority of their Oil and Gas, then according to their religion, they have to retaliate as their Quran sees fit.

If you ask me about Islam I will say that it is a fake book which comes from the word of Muhammad and not God (According to what Christianity says).

I don't give a sh*t what you both think from over there, but this is just for the both of your info. I see Muslims exactly as Bees:

If you start messing with their belongings they will attack you. And if you treat them well, they will give you honey. And when I say honey I mean also more than that with Muslims and especially Shias.
They are the kind of people who if one point of time establish trust in you, whatever is theirs is also yours.
They are even willing to give you their own bed just in case you get kicked out from your house, they are willing to loan you a car just in case yours breaks down and they are willing to entrust you with their belongings to the extreme extent.
How ironic it is, the people that you hate are the ones who truely follow the words of Jesus... I know you do not believe that, because I know how you think, and I don't care really.

Just as a small example, my uncle who has been working here for the past 20 years for the same employer, because of his loyalty during that time, that employer granted his so far 3 pieces of land back home, three houses, a dozen cars (nissans and infinitis), and large amounts of additional funds. This is how true Muslims think, you can ask anybody from your side who worked previously around here.

lhopp77
01-13-2009, 12:48 PM
If you ask a mechanic to fix your water pump, will he be eligible to have 51% of your car? When your stupid government FORCE the Arab world to hand down the majority of their Oil and Gas, then according to their religion, they have to retaliate as their Quran sees fit.

Again, you show that you know so very little about this country or even our economic system. Our "government" buys very little oil. Most is sold on the open market to the highest bidders.

OPEC members actually control the market even though from time to time our diplomats MAY try to influence production, but they CAN'T significantly influence WHO buys it.

Aren't you in Dubai and just recently weren't you asking about high dollar real estate for sale in NY for some extremely rich Arab---THAT SELLS HIS OIL at a very good price??????????? Has OUR government FORCED all of the oil dollars owned by VERY rich Arabs to be spent on building the extravagent facilities they have built AND are building in Dubai??????????? :confused:

Seems a few of these dollars should be spent on REAL education for the general population and not the rich kid education that results in NOTHING productive.

You need to get a hold of yourself and in touch with reality. :rolleyes:

Lee

sicksubie
01-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Muslims cannot even live peacefully amongst each other let alone with civilized people.... This is not applicable to all muslims as I know several who are quite nice and pleasant to be around, but take a look at history.....

SilverSpear
01-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Again, you show that you know so very little about this country or even our economic system. Our "government" buys very little oil. Most is sold on the open market to the highest bidders.

OPEC members actually control the market even though from time to time our diplomats MAY try to influence production, but they CAN'T significantly influence WHO buys it.

Aren't you in Dubai and just recently weren't you asking about high dollar real estate for sale in NY for some extremely rich Arab---THAT SELLS HIS OIL at a very good price??????????? Has OUR government FORCED all of the oil dollars owned by VERY rich Arabs to be spent on building the extravagent facilities they have built AND are building in Dubai??????????? :confused:

Seems a few of these dollars should be spent on REAL education for the general population and not the rich kid education that results in NOTHING productive.

You need to get a hold of yourself and in touch with reality. :rolleyes:

Lee

LOL Lee, you are quite funny, few thoughts tho on what you've said:

1- I live in Qatar and not in Dubai (UAE)
2- The third largest American Military base outside the US is located in Qatar.
3- This base is present here to protect the 51% production outcome of Qatari GAS to the US.
4- Dubai doesn't have any oil, it relies on "money laundring" to build up the towers you are mentioning.
5- Believe it or not, these rich arabs who are spending on real estate are more educated than you are. They are either UK or US graduates.
6- OPEC? Is this what you think? lol
7- Did you know the true story behind that "secret" oil pipeline that the US did steal from Saudi Arabia in the 70's?

Oh Lee... for an old timer you still got a lot to learn about your country :p:lol:

lhopp77
01-14-2009, 08:07 AM

Close
Good for their economy
3- This base is present here to protect the 51% production outcome of Qatari GAS to the US.
I DON'T think that is why it is there :)
4- Dubai doesn't have any oil, it relies on "money laundring" to build up the towers you are mentioning.
My point still stands--IT IS OIL money that is being used.
5- Believe it or not, these rich arabs who are spending on real estate are more educated than you are. They are either UK or US graduates.
That was my point---instead of educating these people that rarely really use their education it needs to be spend on educating, as I said, "the common people".
OPEC controls the price more than the US government for sure, by oil flow. BUT---they are so used to the big revenues that they can't cut it too much or they won't get the money that they need.
7- Did you know the true story behind that "secret" oil pipeline that the US did steal from Saudi Arabia in the 70's?

PURE FABRICATION

Oh Lee... for an old timer you still got a lot to learn about your country :p:lol:

I stand by my comments as anyone that lives here knows (other than sympathetic Muslims). :p

Lee

SilverSpear
01-14-2009, 09:34 AM

Close --> Completely Different! Check your info
Good for their economy --> Good for Security and NOT Economy
I DON'T think that is why it is there --> It is why they are here, to protect their GAS share from Iran
My point still stands--IT IS OIL money that is being used. --> Nope it is not, at least the biggest chunk of it comes from drug/arms money especially from Colombia and Russia
That was my point---instead of educating these people that rarely really use their education it needs to be spend on educating, as I said, "the common people". --> They are well educated and on the other hand really following their Quran. Anyways I don't think you will assimilate this point, so skip :lol:
OPEC controls the price more than the US government for sure, by oil flow---they are so used to the big revenues that they can't cut it too much or they won't get the money that they need. .--> Yeah sure, and your government doesn't have side deals and behind the curtain activities, right?7- Did you know the true story behind that "secret" oil pipeline that the US did steal from Saudi Arabia in the 70's?
PURE FABRICATION --> Did you check on that info before saying that? Read man read articles...
Ok here is a hint, it is something that happened on the west coast of Saudi Arabia...

Oh Lee... for an old timer you still got a lot to learn about your country :lol:

123456789:rolleyes:

lhopp77
01-14-2009, 12:14 PM
123456789:rolleyes:

Read my list of Nobel Prizes. How many of them are listed here IF they are so well educated and productive?

(I am fully aware of where Qatar and Dubai are located--my son worked in Dubai for a while and of course any military person knows of the base in Qatar and why)

I just erroneously recalled that you were in Dubai. :p

Lee

Zandar
01-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I agree; there is a bias in the media.

Check it Out (http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/280821.php)

Those crazy, biased, Zionist, anti-Muslim bastards!

It would be good for a laugh if it wasn't so ridiculously sad.

SilverSpear
01-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I agree; there is a bias in the media.

Check it Out (http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/280821.php)

Those crazy, biased, Zionist, anti-Muslim bastards!

It would be good for a laugh if it wasn't so ridiculously sad.

I wish I can post real pictures here, I have hundreds of pictures of baby parts from GAZA :(

lhopp77
01-15-2009, 08:23 AM
I wish I can post real pictures here, I have hundreds of pictures of baby parts from GAZA :(

In times past there were the same pics after terrorist bombing in Israel and numerous other places. Its just to bad the indignition is not the same in ALL instances.

As you may not know one of the extended rockets fired into Israel hit a nursery, but fortunately the administration had closed the school during the high alert period. There are innocents killed on both sides.

The fact remains--STOP FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL and there will be no problems or "pictures" for you to talk about. Except, of course, in areas where Muslims are still fighting Muslims.

Lee

sicksubie
01-15-2009, 09:27 AM
The fact remains--STOP FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL and there will be no problems or "pictures" for you to talk about. Except, of course, in areas where Muslims are still fighting Muslims.

Lee

Yep learn to be civilized and get along with each other before you expect the rest of the world to give you one iota of respect...

demonsvx
01-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Yep learn to be civilized and get along with each other before you expect the rest of the world to give you one iota of respect...

Yeah just ask any native American Indian and they will agree:D Bloody savages back in the day, wonder why they submissed? But aside from this you have many ethnic backgrounds wanting the Holy Land and a exsistence to live. Problem is though all sides have been displaced over time and the issue of "who" rightfully belongs will never be solved.