PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 96 or 97 SVX

kowitz
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi all.

New to this site.

I own a 98' 2.5RS.

I really want to to the eg33 swap into my car, but I would like to find a 96 or 97 svx so its obd2, making it emissions legal in my car.

I would like to either buy the whole car, or just the motor, harnesses, ecu, a/c.

If its the whole car then I would like it with no tranny(or busted) or whatever else not working to knock down the buying price(as long as the engine and engine components I need are in working condition.)

I would like to find this car is Colorado to make it easier on myself, and I would like to find it as cheap as possible..haha

Please pm me here, email me at bwvbk@hotmail.com, or even call or text me(Ill give out the number if you have what I need)

well thanks!!

-Kowitz

SVX92-97
01-06-2009, 01:00 PM
I have a wrecked 96 Lsi, but the entire driveline is now in my 94 Lsi. I have the engine harness and AC, and complete dash minus radio still in car. Let me know if your interested in anything. I also have a bad 94 Tranny.

Dan

skuby98
01-06-2009, 06:33 PM
lol i don't want to hi-jack but i want the same think. and i have the same car, a 98rs....

james

kowitz
01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I have a wrecked 96 Lsi, but the entire driveline is now in my 94 Lsi. I have the engine harness and AC, and complete dash minus radio still in car. Let me know if your interested in anything. I also have a bad 94 Tranny.

Dan

I have a question.

If I use a 96 harness and intake on an older engine, will it still read during emissions as an obd2?

If so then Yes I may be very interested, becasue you have both harnesses, and a/c? How about the ecu?