PDA

View Full Version : Cordova dragway, hangoverfest 2009!!!

Nevin
01-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Ok, so today I went to the annual hangoverfest at Cordova dragway, in Cordova Illinois. Got a new best time, and had a good time in the process.

My previous best was 15.9 @ 85.4 and since I've done a few more mods so I was curious to see what I'd run. I made an exhaust last week that sounds good, and evidentally has added a good amount of horsepower. All I have changed since the 15.9 was cat-back and a Perrin lightweight crankpulley.

Anyway, today I ran a 15.50 @ 88.9 and a 15.53 @ 89.3. 60's were consistant 2.3-ish, and the car was running pretty well. It seems that the exhaust added quite a bit of power! I was pretty happy with the results, and hope to get more going this season. I have a 4.11 (mad jdm yo) wrx auto tranny to put in still, and I'd like to upgrade to the ECUtune 2v7 and I have a Tomsvx style intake in the works as well. My goal for the year is to crack 14's all motor, and I think that's entirely possible given how the car is responding so far!

Anyway, I'm glad with how things went and look forward to the rest of the season!

I have some videos to upload, but it'll probably be a few days. The exhaust sounds good though, and they turned out well, so hope to have them on here soon!

Anyway, happy new year, and hope you all have a good one!

Nevin
01-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Ok, I have a video. It's of the 15.59 instead of the 15.50, but it still wasn't bad. Let me know if it works!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=43324692946