PDA

View Full Version : SVX Network Decals Ready End of June

John19688
05-25-2001, 10:27 AM
The vinyl, non-adhesive "SVX Network" window decals will be available at the end of June. These decals will look exactly like the logo in the top left corner of this website.

John (svxcess) has supplied the decal maker with all of the necessary artwork and I (John19688) have supplied them with a credit card number. Production of 500 decals will begin in early June and they will be ready by the end of June...probably the same time the SVX scale models will ship out.

You will be able to place your order for decals on the SubaruSVX.com website by mid-June. Each decal will cost $2.00 (the price INCLUDES postage).

I have not discussed the possibility of posting the decals for sale on this site with our esteemed webmaster. It seems logical that you would be able to buy stickers for this site on this site. But there may be some issues I have not considered that would prevent this.

Aredubjay
05-25-2001, 10:34 AM
Why should there be any issues? That's what the "Wanted and For Sale" section is for. I cannot possibly see any issues with providing people with the means by which to identify one's self with this site and the "Network" in general.