PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster, PA Ollies Night Meet (7/7/02)

Green1995SVX
07-02-2002, 07:07 PM
Ok... Heres the info.

When: This sunday, 7/7/02. People start showing up around 6pm and stay till whenever. I will be there around 6... I usually stay till 10 or 11 because I have to work the following day.

Where: Ollie's Bargain Outlet in Lancaster, PA. (In the strip next to Park City Mall)

This happens every sunday. All the people in the area that are interested in cars show up at this place to talk to eachother, check out eachothers cars, etc. It grows from week to week. Last week it was probably around 200+ cars. The SVX's always get a lot of attention, and the more there are, the more attention there is.

Who's going this week:

Green1995SVX (Me)
Nubs (Mike)
Never2Phat (Brian)
LagunaBlueByU (Bobby) Maybe?

Anyone else?

LarryIII
07-03-2002, 04:28 AM
Maybe the Naviguesser & me.

Larry III

RSVX
07-03-2002, 06:52 AM
I could go the week after next, but it is a painball sunday as well, so I may be covered in paint and worn out...

Green1995SVX
07-03-2002, 12:41 PM
Ok... an updated list...

Green1995SVX (Me)
Nubs (Mike)
Never2Phat (Brian)
LagunaBlueByU (Bobby) Probably
LarryIII (Larry) Maybe

-Mike

LarryIII
07-04-2002, 07:11 PM
Green,

The Beautiful Naviguesser and I are going to try to make Ollies.
I'll bring some photos of Reading III.

Larry III

Never2phat
07-04-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey mike,

Im going to email SpeedVX to see if he wants to come.

:D B.C. :D

SHISVX
07-05-2002, 10:14 AM
i'll go....but ummmm, i need better directions then that!!

Kelli

.....is there a lot of gas stations on the way over there????:D

Seraph
07-05-2002, 11:10 AM
considering that I had made it to the east side of this country 4 times this year, why not make it a 5 uh? Do you think I hsould drive out again?

:D

Lwin

SHISVX
07-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Seraph
considering that I had made it to the east side of this country 4 times this year, why not make it a 5 uh? Do you think I hsould drive out again?

:D

Lwin

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just knew that you would miss me much!

Kelli:D

Seraph
07-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SHISVX

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just knew that you would miss me much!

Kelli:D

You know I miss you... Now, I am missing a meet as well... NO!!!!!!

LarryIII
07-05-2002, 12:22 PM
i'll go....but ummmm, i need better directions then that!!

Kelli

.....is there a lot of gas stations on the way over there????:D

Kelli,

Take the NJ Tpke. to exit 6. Take the PA Tpke to the Lancaster PA exit ( I don't recall the exit number). Go south to rte. US 30. Take US 30 west to Park City. Park city is a big mall between Lancaster & York PA. That is all I remember and my memory is not so good lately. My mother-in-law's alheimzers must be catching. I hope the SVXers that live in the Lancaster, PA area can give better directions.

Larry III

Green1995SVX
07-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII

Kelli,

Take the NJ Tpke. to exit 6. Take the PA Tpke to the Lancaster PA exit ( I don't recall the exit number). Go south to rte. US 30. Take US 30 west to Park City. Park city is a big mall between Lancaster & York PA. That is all I remember and my memory is not so good lately. My mother-in-law's alheimzers must be catching. I hope the SVXers that live in the Lancaster, PA area can give better directions.

Larry III

Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 6. Then take the PA turnpike to the Reading, PA exit. Go thru the toll booth. Then go to the second traffic light and take a left (onto 222 South.) Take 222 to Rt 30 west (right lane exit.) Then take 30 west to the "Harrisburg Pike / Park City Mall" exit. turn right at the top of the ramp (At the light.) Go to the second light and make a right. Then go to the second light from there and make a left. That will take you into the parking lot of Ollies where we will be. If you get lost, my cell phone number is 717.917.2476. :)

-Mike

Green1995SVX
07-05-2002, 01:16 PM
An updated list:

Green1995SVX (Me)
Nubs (Mike)
Never2Phat (Brian)
LagunaBlueByU (Bobby)
LarryIII (Larry)
SHISVX (Kelli)

Larry, are you and the Beautiful Naviguesser bringing both SVX's? Or just one... if so, which one... I wanna get a color count going :)

-Mike

PS- I saw a pearl svx going into the tolls on 95 south of wilmington this morning. Wasn't you was it, Larry?

SHISVX
07-05-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 6. Then take the PA turnpike to the Reading, PA exit. Go thru the toll booth. Then go to the second traffic light and take a left (onto 222 South.) Take 222 to Rt 30 west (right lane exit.) Then take 30 west to the "Harrisburg Pike / Park City Mall" exit. turn right at the top of the ramp (At the light.) Go to the second light and make a right. Then go to the second light from there and make a left. That will take you into the parking lot of Ollies where we will be. If you get lost, my cell phone number is 717.917.2476. :)

-Mike

sooo...ummm, how far is it from morgantown??? is it closer to northern NJ? and around 6 right, 7/7? what day of the week is that?

Kelli

Green1995SVX
07-05-2002, 02:42 PM

sooo...ummm, how far is it from morgantown??? is it closer to northern NJ? and around 6 right, 7/7? what day of the week is that?

Kelli

It is 1 exit west of Morgantown on the Turnpike. That is this sunday. hehe

-Mike

LarryIII
07-05-2002, 06:44 PM
An updated list:

Green1995SVX (Me)
Nubs (Mike)
Never2Phat (Brian)
LagunaBlueByU (Bobby)
LarryIII (Larry)
SHISVX (Kelli)

Larry, are you and the Beautiful Naviguesser bringing both SVX's? Or just one... if so, which one... I wanna get a color count going :)

-Mike

PS- I saw a pearl svx going into the tolls on 95 south of wilmington this morning. Wasn't you was it, Larry?

Mike,

We are bringing the '97 Bordeaux Pearl (burgandy) named SUBYDOO.
The Pearl & Black SVX that you saw this morning was not me. It could of been SVXit coming back from his relatives in Queens NY. I am curious. First you tell me about an SVX around Christiana Mall now you were on 95 S. this AM. You seem to be in my area alot. Maybe we should meet up locally.

Larry

Green1995SVX
07-05-2002, 07:12 PM
Larry -

My parents keep their boat in Maryland south of Chesapeake City. I usually make the detour over to Christiana Mall on my way home to take advantage of the Tax-Free shopping, so I am in the area every so often :)

-Mike

LarryIII
07-06-2002, 04:27 AM
Larry -

My parents keep their boat in Maryland south of Chesapeake City. I usually make the detour over to Christiana Mall on my way home to take advantage of the Tax-Free shopping, so I am in the area every so often :)

-Mike

Mike,

In that case we better see alot of blue crab at Ollies.:D :D :D

Larry III

SVXphile
07-06-2002, 09:02 AM
Which reminds me....wasn't there talk once of a Chesapeake get-together? Did I miss the festive occasion, or did it never get off the ground? Jean and I wouldn't mind a drive up to fellowship and feast sometime.... :D Don

LarryIII
07-06-2002, 01:08 PM
There was talk of a crab fest but nothing ever came of it.

Larry III

Green1995SVX
07-06-2002, 03:52 PM
An updated list. This is getting big!

Green1995SVX (Me)
Nubs (Mike)
Never2Phat (Brian)
LagunaBlueByU (Bobby)
LarryIII (Larry)
SHISVX (Kelli)
benebob (Ben)

SVXphile
07-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
There was talk of a crab fest but nothing ever came of it.

Larry III

Darn. :(
Sounds like an idea that just needs the correct window of opportunity. There is a BUNCH of SVX'ers near the Bay....maybe this fall sometime.. :)