PDA

View Full Version : Will Castro to 'upgrade' the Presidential Limo!!

subi-crosser
11-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Look out!! Big speakers, big AMPS and 28's!!

Media has proclaimed a winner before the VOTES are COUNTED!!

Since my work week will be expanding fron 80 to 90 hours to maintain my 'sub-standard' of living, I guess I need to get some rest.... (The under-achievers need my money too)

I wonder why the 'Dooms day clock' only goes to 2012???.

ensteele
11-05-2008, 12:29 AM
The guy next door to me who doesn't work didn't go out and trick or treat on Friday. He came over and asked for half of the candy I got. He wanted me to spread the candy around. He also wanted one of my pumpkins. :(

benebob
11-05-2008, 07:08 AM
I wonder why the 'Dooms day clock' only goes to 2012???.

That's simple Jerry, The Rushpublicans and Democraps have already spent their way into making the debt watch clock in time square outdated by borrowing our future from the Chinese and Middle East so that for the past 30 years Americans wouldn't have to pay their actual share of taxes. Simply smoke and mirrors my friend and in the end both parties provide a loser to sit in the oval office.

SVXyGirl
11-05-2008, 08:07 AM
The guy next door to me who doesn't work didn't go out and trick or treat on Friday. He came over and asked for half of the candy I got. He wanted me to spread the candy around. He also wanted one of my pumpkins. :(

I bet this makes Dave (Hocrest) sad. No one took his candy on Halloween. :(

Tim
11-05-2008, 08:20 AM

I guess that means the "free candy" van is fully stocked. :lol:

benebob
11-05-2008, 08:53 AM

From what I heard he was a little warm and was handing out candy in his birthday suit.:lol:

subi-crosser
11-05-2008, 07:24 PM

In my line of work, I get to meet all kinds. I met a woman that thought that it was not 'fair' that I had 2 houses and 4 cars!
She stated that she didn't have a car and her HUD apartment was too small.

I asked her how many hours per week she WORKED. She stated that she wouldn't work for minimum wage because she would take a "Pay-CUT" on her bennies, and could not find a 'high paying' job in our area.
(I still can't find a 'high paying job', so I work 2 of the 'other' ones!)

A week later, I was taking her to her 'free' healthcare provider in the 'free' van that I drove. She stated to another passenger that she was " ONLY going to the mental health clinic to convince them that she is F^(king nuts so she can get a check"!!!

That made me feel real BAD about her situation!!

I ALMOST offered her one of my cars!! ( NOT!!!)

NikFu S.
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
She stated to another passenger that she was " ONLY going to the mental health clinic to convince them that she is F^(king nuts so she can get a check"!!!

People like this...

Sometimes I wish truly horrible things would happen to certain people, ya know?

I don't work a 40 hour week but I also live below my means and am generally content with life. I have most of what I want and don't complain or ask for much. I work enough to make enough to get by and buy nice things occasionally and slowly pad my savings.

I don't quite understand people that want to have everything or do nothing, or both at once, but they make me want to stab puppies. ):

subi-crosser
11-05-2008, 10:27 PM
People like this...

Sometimes I wish truly horrible things would happen to certain people, ya know?

I don't work a 40 hour week but I also live below my means and am generally content with life. I have most of what I want and don't complain or ask for much. I work enough to make enough to get by and buy nice things occasionally and slowly pad my savings.

I don't quite understand people that want to have everything or do nothing, or both at once, but they make me want to stab puppies. ):

I work 40 plus for 'the man', then spend all my 'free' time trying to 'get ahead'.
I make enough in my 40 to pay the bills and taxes. If I would like to buy GAS to get to work, that comes out of the 'free' time catigory!

If I want to make a car shine for me, I have to make 2 shine for other people to get the money.

I have not been fishing or swimming for 4 years.

My idea of 'dining out' is a drive through and the DOLLAR menu!

Years ago, I spent $35,000 on a lawyer to get VISITATION rights for a kid that HATES the other parent now! (because of what was done). I never fully recovered. SOO, now I get to work ALL the time to get to where I would have been years ago IF I could have settled this with a MAGNUM instead of using a LIAR/lawyer!

When LOWES lied about me on my credit report, I tried for years to get the TRUTH reported. I had to pay a LIAR/lawyer to get the TRUTH reported!

It only cost me THOUSANDS!!

A working stiff didn't have a chance before! I can only imagine where we will be NOW!

Since my posts 'confuse' you, I will try to simplify...

I have ALWAYS worked hard and been underpaid. I have ALWAYS had someone trying to 'get' what I got for my work.
I have always tried to do the 'right ' thing.
I have invested the tiny summs that I have accumulated in land, tools and old cars. I put some in a 401k but it went away over the last few months.

I have to work to keep the old cars 'operable' or face a fine.
I have to keep the grounds nice or face a fine, I have to pay taxes on the 'personal property' of face a fine. I have to pay the taxes or I will lose the property to the guv-ment.
I have to watch my stuff or some criminal will steal it or bust it up.
If I sell the land, I will be hit with 'capital gains' taxes. The sweat doesn't count.
Since we are now 'rich' we need to 'share' our wealth with the 'less fortunate'.

I do not 'own' anything, I RENT it from the gov-ment!!

All things belong to guv-ment, we just get to rent them for a while.
The only answer is the UNDERGROUND economy!!

I will set my stuff on FIRE before I give it away to some lazy ba$t^rd that will not work!

I WANT to go fishing!!! It might happen on '09'!

( I am a A truly PI$$ED off taxpayer)

NikFu S.
11-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Sounds rough. I can't relate to most of those issues, though. My outflow averages less than 1500 a month.

1986nate
11-06-2008, 01:55 AM
This is why so many middle class and people in poverty vote for democrats. They promise and to be honest usually do give bigger tax breaks to the middle class (or like that stimulus package that obviously did nothing to help the economy and niether is the one that they're talking about once Obama is in office) and almost none to businesses which makes the majority of voters happy. However the republicans way of doing things generally is to give tax breaks to companys and businesses to allow them to employ more people.

But so many people nowadays are so lazy and just want hand-outs. I see this first hand as I help my mom run her day care that she opened last December. About half of the families that she watches are on State day care financial aid and also 3 of her employees get additional money from the state for who knows what. Wisconsin has some of the most leniant restrictions when it comes to getting into all the financial aid programs that have all been set up rather recently since Dems have been running this state.

In my opinion I really would like the political parties eliminated as there are so many people who just vote by party instead of listening to what they say and finding out more about candidates. Honestly I think Bob Barr was the best candidate out there this election but because he broke away from the republicans years ago and now is a libertarian, got almost no coverage at all and no funding.

LarryIII
11-06-2008, 04:05 AM
He also wanted one of my pumpkins. :(

Earl,

You shouldn't throw out straight lines like that, especially with people like me on this site. :lol:

benebob
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Honestly I think Bob Barr was the best candidate out there this election but because he broke away from the republicans years ago and now is a libertarian, got almost no coverage at all and no funding.

I don't think he wanted coverage, it would've cost him votes if people saw what he looks like with that cheezy mustache!:D At least my donation to his campaign is tax deductable which is more that what the "parties" that be allow for Nader now.:rolleyes:

If the Democraps and Rushpublicans weren't scared to death of other voices then why wouldn't they allow true choice and true debates?

NikFu S.
11-06-2008, 01:45 PM
In my opinion I really would like the political parties eliminated as there are so many people who just vote by party instead of listening to what they say and finding out more about candidates.

I was thinking the very same thing. Who's idea was it to make people register their party? That person single-handedly essentially limited free choice to millions of people by establishing the view that there are only two paths in politics, and only one can be right. How utterly absurd.
So what is the right path for me? I'm a conservative democratic republican with liberal tendencies and a libertarian bias. :confused:

RSVX
11-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I was thinking the very same thing. Who's idea was it to make people register their party? That person single-handedly essentially limited free choice to millions of people by establishing the view that there are only two paths in politics, and only one can be right. How utterly absurd.
So what is the right path for me? I'm a conservative democratic republican with liberal tendencies and a libertarian bias. :confused:

wut, no green?

NikFu S.
11-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Green is a fantastic color. I respect green because it is part of the visible spectrum.

subi-crosser
11-06-2008, 09:25 PM
I don't think he wanted coverage, it would've cost him votes if people saw what he looks like with that cheezy mustache!:D At least my donation to his campaign is tax deductable which is more that what the "parties" that be allow for Nader now.:rolleyes:

If the Democraps and Rushpublicans weren't scared to death of other voices then why wouldn't they allow true choice and true debates?

The only 'coverage' that Alan Keys got 4 years ago was when the COPS dragged him OUT of the debates!
I didn't even know that he was in the race till I stopped by in the 'primarys'

That man is SMART!! NAACP hates him though. They say he's "Too White" for a black man!