PDA

View Full Version : Brembo front brake rotors

Jvan
10-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Several years ago, I purchased a complete set of F/R slotted/ cross drilled/ zinc coated Brembo rotors for my 94 SVX on ebay. Something must have gotten caught between the pads/rotors on both sides of the front rotors. Both front rotors have circular groves cut into them and need to be replaced. I contacted the seller and they stopped carrying Brembo when Brembo moved to Michigan. I've told by a local supplier that slotted/cross drilled/coated front rotors are not available unless you purchase both the F/R's. Anyone have a source for just the front Brembo rotors?

redlightningsvx
10-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Try google?

TomsSVX
10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Send a PM to svxfiles, he deals with RaceConcept brakes and they are high quality. I run them on my silver SVX and couldn't ask for more.

Tom

Jvan
10-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I'd like to stay with the Brembo since I have them on the rear. I have tried google and ebay. I'm waiting for Brembo to return my call but I think I will need to call them again.Nobody else have brembo's on their cars?

Sov13t
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Brembo rotors? Never heard of Brembo rotors before. Can you post a picture of them please?

-Sov13t.

Jvan
10-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll try to find a picture but they just look like rotors. This is the company that make the brakes/rotors for the STI/WRX and many highend cars. They make a stock size rotor for the SVX.

wantafastsvx
10-12-2008, 01:45 PM
why dont you just have them cut? Are they worn down too much? If not they can be cut for much much less then replacing. Just a thought.

XT6Wagon
10-13-2008, 12:39 AM
tirerack sells the brembo rotors for the SVX incase anyone cares