PDA

View Full Version : Current list

MNYPNNY
06-21-2002, 10:04 PM
For those who are anxiously awaiting an update, I will have the latest list posted in my locker sometime this weekend.
Things are starting to come together and I think we're actually going to pull this thing off!!
It's only 4 weeks away and I'm getting really excited, for one.
Of course, I'm really happy that there are going to be several women SVXers attending. Sometimes it gets a little lonely out here.... :(
But I love all you guys!! :D

Please, everyone, let me know if any status changes, email, problems with attending, etc. I will actually be making name tags on Friday, July 5. I'll be on line all day, would like to hear from anyone and everyone. (BTW, Yahoo Messenger and AIM screenname thndrmtn92svx)

Thanks everyone!
~~ Michelle

MNYPNNY
06-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Okay, I've posted the latest list in my locker. If you are not on the list and believe that you should be, please email or PM LarryIII and CC me on it.
Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

~~ Michelle

MNYPNNY
06-29-2002, 06:01 PM
The most current list has again been posted in my locker.

~~Michelle

MNYPNNY
07-06-2002, 05:44 PM
Okay, today's the day.
I'm printing the name tags.
If your info is wrong, then you'll just have to hand-correct it at the meet.
The latest list is posted in my locker. Email or PM me ASAP with any changes, I have a few tags to spare, but JUST a few.

~~Michelle (Everybody say a word for me! I've been having lots of car trouble lately and I really want to make the meet!!)

svxistentialist
07-07-2002, 04:52 AM
Hi Michelle

Hope your car trouble gets sorted soon and it does not cause you grief during the meeting.

Just had a look at your list. Wow!! You have a serious amount tof people travelling. I see a lot of names of people who have helped me in the past with problems. I see many I corresponded with way back in Yahoo days.

Wish you all well, have a great time. Only wish I could go, but the year has turned too busy, I was lucky to fit in the UK meeting.

Cheers

Joe

PS, see a high preponderance of 92/93 owners. I know the numbers were higher for sales in those years, before everyone found out about the tranny problem. Was practically ALL 92/93 in the UK also.

Green1995SVX
07-07-2002, 09:47 AM
Michelle...

I sent you a PM :) Let me know if you need anything else.

-Mike

immortal_suby
07-14-2002, 09:34 AM
Since there are gonna be over 80 svx's there and most owners will be walking around looking at the other cars and not standing next to their own I think we should each put our network username in the window of our cars so we know who's is who's -

Not everyone has a cool r-dub-j liscense plate to identify their ride.

MNYPNNY
07-14-2002, 10:41 PM
I think that's a great idea.
However, no one should have a problem with mine.....

~~Michelle

Aredubjay
07-14-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by immortal_suby
Not everyone has a cool r-dub-j liscense plate to identify their ride.

I should hope not. That would really get confusing. :D

wasions
07-15-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by immortal_suby
Since there are gonna be over 80 svx's there and most owners will be walking around looking at the other cars and not standing next to their own I think we should each put our network username in the window of our cars so we know who's is who's -

Excellent idea! You so smaht!

By the by, wasions Illinois plate is: FIVE 678
:cool: