PDA

View Full Version : Kangamangus Fall run?

Seraphinwolf
09-05-2008, 04:43 PM
So should I put out there now seeing if we might want to do a Kangamangus run this Fall. We had 4 cars run last year I think we can do it again this year with enough time planning. So who'd want to go? SVX only or would you rather come with me if I set something up with one of the other groups I'm with so there's more cars. I'd like to hit Mt.Washington again for some revenge but my car blew the radiator last time so unless you have a new KDW one or other really nice one you might not want to try going up. Last year we went up half of the Kangamangus from the west side and came back from there. I'd like this time to do the full trip if people are willing. So any takers? Maybe around Thanksgiving or later/earlier?
-Gaddis

sicksubie
09-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I am in... Maybe in both cars at that point.

AFBeefcake
09-12-2008, 09:46 AM
I mite go. Depends on timing.

crusader8
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
No SVX, but I would be interested in joining depending on the day. Id like to see a few more cars so when I start really looking to buy I will know my ****.

kuroneko_sama
09-14-2008, 09:49 AM
i might be in on that

i was considering perposing a meet to do the mt washington auto road to the top

maybe kill 2 birds with one stone

sicksubie
09-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Do we have a date for this yet???

Seraphinwolf
09-19-2008, 07:02 PM
No date yet. And for those thinking of doing Mt. Washington keep in mind what I said happened last time I went. :mad:So if you don't have a heavier duty radiator or more cooling output I would think twice on that. So who wants to go when? Maybe beginning of next month or something?
-Gaddis

crusader8
10-06-2008, 08:15 AM
So any date yet on this? My callendar is filling up

Szalkerous
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
If it is after the 15th of November, I should be okay to go.

SVX needs an exhaust leak fixed and a new halfshaft on the front passenger side, and I can't afford to do it until I get paid on Nov 15th.

She's sat since last spring (Cold weather car now) so who knows what else may arise... Those wonderful new rotors are lookin awful rusty :(

On a side note, thanks for the PMs Gaddis... my SVXnet account wasn't set up to email them to me! Doh! All set now, tho :)

Seraphinwolf
10-18-2008, 11:26 AM

SVX needs an exhaust leak fixed and a new halfshaft on the front passenger side, and I can't afford to do it until I get paid on Nov 15th.

She's sat since last spring (Cold weather car now) so who knows what else may arise... Those wonderful new rotors are lookin awful rusty :(

On a side note, thanks for the PMs Gaddis... my SVXnet account wasn't set up to email them to me! Doh! All set now, tho :)

You talk'n about the one from March?!:confused: I looked into my PM outbox like"Which message? What message? Huh?" LOL Just probably shows you log on here as much as I have been lately. I"m so bussy with the Impreza and other things I never log on here.The only 2 things I really need to take care of on the SVX are the ball joint(procrastinating) and the door cancer so I don't have a lot to input on here.
-Gaddis

crusader8
10-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Im good after the 16th...i think its a sunday. Big meet in RI that day...but from then till snow id be in if its a sunday i have off work

sicksubie
10-18-2008, 06:14 PM

If you need that half shaft done, bring the car down and we can do it before the run...