PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 95-97 RED LSI

SVX92-97
06-29-2008, 01:38 AM
The search will be on to replace my wifes 96 red Lsi that was totalled on 6/26 by 2005 Ford F-250 pick-up. I had invested over $3k on it since last summer, and just recently at Tom K's $1100. Im going to be buying it back from the Ins. company once they total it. I already spoke to them and they said they would sell it back to me for about $200 or so. So many new parts, what a shame. Only 18k miles since the engine was resealed and new brakes, powder coated calipers, dimpled and slotted rotors, stainless lines and Akebono pads. External tranny cooler, new radiator, new tires, new front struts, mint interior, new steering wheel, you name it we most likely replaced it. 113k on the car so I may part some stuff out, but I will have to go thru it first once everything is settled with the other persons insurance. Im gonna keep a bunch of stuff for myself as I have a 96 polo and will be getting a brilliant red to replace this. My wife is devastated. She loved her Red 96 Lsi so much. Its her favorite car shes ever owned. We will be picky, and want a very nice one for her, so keep an eye out for us. RIP 96 Lsi.:(

P.S. I should sell the carcass back to buck jones:lol:

TomsSVX
06-29-2008, 08:24 AM
You should buy Ben's 95...

Tom

SVX92-97
06-29-2008, 01:02 PM
I might, but my wife doesnt like the gray cloth interior on the svx's. She likes the beige leather and red is her favorite svx color. A 94 Pearlie Lsi is also a possibility. Going to look at one in my area. Weird thing is I had an appointment to look at it the day of the accident and had to cancel.

Dan

dantept
07-08-2008, 09:50 AM
The search will be on to replace my wifes 96 red Lsi that was totalled on 6/26 by 2005 Ford F-250 pick-up. I had invested over $3k on it since last summer, and just recently at Tom K's $1100. Im going to be buying it back from the Ins. company once they total it. I already spoke to them and they said they would sell it back to me for about $200 or so. So many new parts, what a shame. Only 18k miles since the engine was resealed and new brakes, powder coated calipers, dimpled and slotted rotors, stainless lines and Akebono pads. External tranny cooler, new radiator, new tires, new front struts, mint interior, new steering wheel, you name it we most likely replaced it. 113k on the car so I may part some stuff out, but I will have to go thru it first once everything is settled with the other persons insurance. Im gonna keep a bunch of stuff for myself as I have a 96 polo and will be getting a brilliant red to replace this. My wife is devastated. She loved her Red 96 Lsi so much. Its her favorite car shes ever owned. We will be picky, and want a very nice one for her, so keep an eye out for us. RIP 96 Lsi.:(

P.S. I should sell the carcass back to buck jones:lol:

I almost have what you want:
SUBARU SVX, '96, 65K, auto, AWD, AC, PS, PW, PL, tilt, cruise, stereo, ABS, alloy wheels, spoiler, red, $6100, (315) 446-2875
It is the L model with gray cloth and vinyl upholstery. Very, very good condition. Syracuse, NY.

kuroneko_sama
07-09-2008, 05:04 PM
pm sent, i have a red 97 with 108k i am selling