PDA

View Full Version : Gear Lube Sale-

richeich
05-20-2001, 07:18 AM
I’m having a sale on Amsoil Series 2000 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube until the end of May. I don’t think that too many people will actually need an entire case, so I’ve divided the quantities into several different ranges for convenience. Prices are as follows-

1 qt. – $12.50 shipped. This should be all you need if you just wanted to do the rear diff.

3qt. – $30.00 shipped. This should cover somebody with an automatic, that wanted to do front a rear diffs.

6qt. – $55.00 shipped. This would be enough for somebody doing a 5 speed, and the rear diff.

12qt. (1 case) – $100.00 shipped. This would be the way to go if there are several of you close enough to split the cost, or if you have more than one car to do.

The cost per quart drops with larger quantities because of the price break on shipping. That's about as low as I can get them. Payment can be made via Paypal to richeich@msn.com . I have the data spec sheet for this product in case anybody would like to see it. It’s in pdf format, and I can e-mail it upon request.

Thanks for your time-
Rich