PDA

View Full Version : Rally-X anyone interested??

TomsSVX
04-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Now this is still a little shakey but I figure I'll ask anyway. The guys and I have been on some trails around here since we caught the offroad bug in our outbacks. Found a great spot to host a rally-X. Now this would be un-sanctioned and more or less just fun runs on a course we make up... Just seeing if anyone would be interested. It is legal to be there as long as the vehicles are registered and insured. Let me know if you are interested

Tom

benebob
04-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Any trees on the course or better yet WALLS!:D

TomsSVX
04-27-2008, 10:09 AM
trees yes, walls, no... It is a clearing as a result of the controlled burning they do around here... Not really any divits or anything just a relatively smooth course that will be designed to keep the speeds down and the drifting UP!!:D

Tom

Dessertrunner
04-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Tom are you guys suggesting SVX's if so they are bast--- to slide. I think its go to do with weight and drive. A couple of times I got into trouble because it failed to slide at all. (A tree and I had a little kiss)
Tony

TomsSVX
04-28-2008, 08:39 AM
well I do not plan on using my SVX lol. Infact it will prob be too hard to get there in one and it would prob get messed up

Tom

zukiru
06-01-2008, 10:36 PM
you guys have all the fun... :mad: