PDA

View Full Version : 46 Reasons why Obama scares me.

SVX92-97
04-25-2008, 10:57 AM
The Dems are really going to be confused when all this info comes out.
[Original author unknown, but claims are documented.]

OBAMA – LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your
birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google 'Obama Selma' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various
untruths.)
2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the
Kenyan Government.
3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments
Kenya has ever had.
4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence
in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.
The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law.
Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to
speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification of that....and for more.
http://biz.yahoo.com/ibd/080115/issues.html?.v=1
Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga
lost the elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in
a Christian church where they took shelter. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here
started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5 am according to
her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.
6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means
'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.
Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first
black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25%
African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family
was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's
birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....
http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.phtml?Barack_Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_
African

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and
kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.
4-3-08 Article "Obama was 'quite religious in islam'" http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60559
8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in
Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).
February 28, 2008.
Kristoff from the New York Times a year ago:
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-
rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart
attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset."
This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says "Obama's narrative is
being altered, enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts."
9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.
10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6
t! o 10, an d couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.
11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise),
you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.
12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content in high school to be Barry
Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.
13.) An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your
book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.
14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to find the article you mention in
your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.
15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not
have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.
16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO
VOTES.
17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your
misvote.
18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.
19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.
20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn't write it, introduce it, change it, or create it.
21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from start to finish.
22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of
all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.
23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have
yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.
24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were part of a large group of people who
remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.
25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal
which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.
26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action
on your part.
27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after
their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.
28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Canadian Government issued the names and a memo
of the conversation your campaign had with them.
29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend
Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.
30.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - LIAR, after the NAFTA Memo, a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia,
was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized! officia lly.
31.) I Didn't Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you
still lost.
32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn't.
33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.
34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.
35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a
public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.
36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.
!
37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying
this. Obama has stopped saying this.
38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.
39.) I Don't Take PAC Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.
40.) I don't Have Lobbyists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.
41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his
Apple in one afternoon.
42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this
advertising to MySpace clients.
43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other people's words.
44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa,
which shows YOUR priorities.
45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund
it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back
from your departure date - AGAIN.
46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who
don't have to buy it.

dcarrb
04-25-2008, 11:24 AM
So I take it you'll be voting for Hillary?

dcb

svxcess
04-25-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm getting this bumper sticker for Dan's Polo for when he picks up his car from sxxfiles. (But he has to drive all the way through PA without getting pulled over...)

http://prankroom.com/images/prank/tshirts_hillaryclinton.jpg

McCain supporters just quietly say: "Say no to Obama, Osama, and Chelsea's momma"

LetItSnow
04-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Comprehensive and Complete List of the World's History's Honest Politicians:

TBD

Thanks for reading.

RSVX
04-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Moved to Political.

Manarius
04-25-2008, 12:56 PM
The only necessary reason for why John McCain scares me:

4 more years of George W. Bush.

That is all.

mysvxrocks
04-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Im not voting... I dont like any of the candidates.

shotking
04-25-2008, 02:24 PM

You got to pick the lesser of the evils. Only problem is at this point I still don't know who that is:rolleyes:

RSVX
04-25-2008, 03:22 PM
You got to pick the lesser of the evils. Only problem is at this point I still don't know who that is:rolleyes:

Nader?:cool::lol:

immortal_suby
04-25-2008, 03:34 PM
it would be much easier if someone would take out obama and hillary.

lhopp77
04-25-2008, 04:20 PM
But not mine, either way. :p Not crazy about McCain, but considering the alternatives------no contest.

Lee

demonsvx
04-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I am waiting for Ron Jeremy to run for President, at least then I can say I got screwed by a legend rather than the village idiots.
http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/ron-jeremy-shirt-lg.gif

b3lha
04-25-2008, 06:10 PM
SVX92-97, are you posting things from your :spam: folder again? You can't believe everything you read on the internet you know.

I don't support any politician. In general I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Unless I could piss gasoline. But your post has all the hallmarks of extremist propoganda and from the tone of it, I would guess that is was written by someone who believes that all christians are good and all muslims and arabs are evil terrorists who deserve nothing but contempt. Perhaps it came from a fundamentalist christian organisation.

As I have family in Kenya and travel there often, I have been following the situation there since before the 2007 elections took place. Point 4 on the list is a very biased view of a complex situation and I don't believe it is accurate. In particular, the idea that the election results were in any way legitimate is laughable and there was never any question of Sharia law being imposed on Kenya.

Raila Odinga is not even a muslim himself. It was rumoured that some muslim clerics has been in discussion with Odinga about allowing Kenyan muslims to choose to be tried under sharia law rather than Kenyan law. Religious groups, christian, muslim and others hold a lot of power in Kenya and all politicians try to get their support. But even if the rumour were true, I don't see the Kenyan judiciary allowing different laws to be applied for different groups of people.

For obvious reasons, I don't want to say too much about my views of Kenyan politics in a public forum.

In any case, I find it highly unlikely that Barrack Obama had anything to do with the post-election violence in Kenya and guilt by association is tenuous to say the least.

I have no knowledge about the other points but I would be very surprised if they are all true given that the author is clearly out to discredit Obama.

lhopp77
04-25-2008, 06:43 PM
I am waiting for Ron Jeremy to run for President, at least then I can say I got screwed by a legend rather than the village idiots.
http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/ron-jeremy-shirt-lg.gif

Clinton would have used a cigar on you--of course that might be your thing. :p

Lee

SomethingElse
04-25-2008, 06:44 PM

you didnt see the southpark episode with the Giant Douche and The Turd Sandwich did you????....of course not, if you did you wouldnt have typed that:)

Wheres the hillary looks and sounds scary thread?

SVX92-97, are you posting things from your :spam: folder again? You can't believe everything you read on the internet you know.

I don't support any politician. In general I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Unless I could piss gasoline.

Thats good stuff:lol:

lhopp77
04-25-2008, 06:57 PM

I don't support any politician. In general I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Unless I could piss gasoline. But your post has all the hallmarks of extremist propoganda and from the tone of it, I would guess that is was written by someone who believes that all christians are good and all muslims and arabs are evil terrorists who deserve nothing but contempt. Perhaps it came from a fundamentalist christian organisation.

As I have family in Kenya and travel there often, I have been following the situation there since before the 2007 elections took place. Point 4 on the list is a very biased view of a complex situation and I don't believe it is accurate. In particular, the idea that the election results were in any way legitimate is laughable and there was never any question of Sharia law being imposed on Kenya.

Raila Odinga is not even a muslim himself. It was rumoured that some muslim clerics has been in discussion with Odinga about allowing Kenyan muslims to choose to be tried under sharia law rather than Kenyan law. Religious groups, christian, muslim and others hold a lot of power in Kenya and all politicians try to get their support. But even if the rumour were true, I don't see the Kenyan judiciary allowing different laws to be applied for different groups of people.

For obvious reasons, I don't want to say too much about my views of Kenyan politics in a public forum.

In any case, I find it highly unlikely that Barrack Obama had anything to do with the post-election violence in Kenya and guilt by association is tenuous to say the least.

I have no knowledge about the other points but I would be very surprised if they are all true given that the author is clearly out to discredit Obama.

Welcome to US politics. I don't see you saying anything about all the things ridiculously blamed on Bush, but that is just American politics over the last few years. Like ALL the senior politicians had the SAME intelligence briefings that he had prior to the Iraq War, but now they say something different. He can't very well since he was the one that made the decision. (His haters would be more realistic if they blamed the strategy instead of the reasons for it.)

I suspect that well over 50 percent of what is stated IS true and what is DEFINITELY true is that he does not have the experience OR qualifications to be a modern day president. :p

Lee

NikFu S.
04-25-2008, 07:05 PM
he does not have the experience OR qualifications to be a modern day president. :p
Lee

Who does, in your opinion?

If you are feeling frisky, define modern day while you're at it.

lhopp77
04-25-2008, 07:20 PM
If you are feeling frisky, define modern day while you're at it.

Don't need to feel frisky--anytime during the 20th Century to now is close enough.

In order of the 3 now still in the race--McCain, Clinton then Obama a far distant 3d. The order would have been different if all the initial candidates were considered. I personally like to see former governors in the race. At least they have some of the same qualifications and experience needed to be effective AND we have a better insight in to their actual conduct, performance and effectiveness and not just empty promises that can never be fulfilled.

Lee

NikFu S.
04-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Well, that sounds reasonable.

Speedklix
04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I don't support any politician. In general I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Unless I could piss gasoline. ...solving the othe big issue on the board today as well (Price of Gas)

subi-crosser
04-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Don't need to feel frisky--anytime during the 20th Century to now is close enough.

In order of the 3 now still in the race--McCain, Clinton then Obama a far distant 3d. The order would have been different if all the initial candidates were considered. I personally like to see former governors in the race. At least they have some of the same qualifications and experience needed to be effective AND we have a better insight in to their actual conduct, performance and effectiveness and not just empty promises that can never be fulfilled.

Lee

We know NOTHING about B Hussain Obama, except he votes 'Presant' a lot.
We know ALL about the clintons, and Mccain is the best Democratic candidate going. ( cause he ain't no Republican) I just hope he, Mccain, picks RICE as a runningmate! There we get the black, the woman and the holder of 3 degrees from an 'Ivy League' School.

Manarius
04-25-2008, 11:13 PM
We know NOTHING about B Hussain Obama, except he votes 'Presant' a lot.
We know ALL about the clintons, and Mccain is the best Democratic candidate going. ( cause he ain't no Republican) I just hope he, Mccain, picks RICE as a runningmate! There we get the black, the woman and the holder of 3 degrees from an 'Ivy League' School.Still wondering why you're voting for "stay the course." Obviously, we are on the wrong course.

Bobb
04-26-2008, 01:11 AM
After seven years of the MORON in the White House, nothing can bother me. Take care, BOBB

NikFu S.
04-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Still wondering why you're voting for "stay the course." Obviously, we are on the wrong course.

Agreed. Rice needs to GTF out as well.

All 3 candidates suck.

triumph1902
04-26-2008, 02:29 AM
Its disturbing how heavily the media promotes Obama, and how easily people buy into it.

NikFu S.
04-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Its disturbing how heavily the media promotes anything, and how easily people buy into it.

Fixed, for great justice.

lhopp77
04-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Fixed, for great justice.

With 95% of the media identifying THEMSELVES as liberal--what causes to you think get supported the most????? :eek:

Lee

NikFu S.
04-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I for one don't rely on the media for anything, nor do I judge people based on their political affiliations, so I don't know nor do I care.

Something you need to consider though, is the Ameican media is designed to be liberal, and it's not necessarily a bad thing, nor can most "causes" be clearly defined as liberal or conservative agenda. There are plenty of us out there with a purely "human" agenda and a liberal "media" is required to promote this.

--

Nor!

Wikedjuggalo
04-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Forget Hilary and Obama, They messed their party's votes up and McCain knows it. They (the news) are turning this into a race or sex based vote. They Split it and by doing that ended the chance for either of them. I'm going McCain.

shotgunslade
04-27-2008, 01:10 PM
It is really amazing what passes for information in the wing-nut blog world. Here is a much more detailed documentation of Obama's early life, from the Chicago Sun-times. I know, it's a left wing press conspiracy to conceal the the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is actually a Taliban in a Brooks Brothers suit.

Three years in a Catholic school in Indonesia and one in a public school. So much for being reared in a madrassa. As for Obama's jihadist elder brother, since Obama only saw his father once as a child after he was two years old, it is doubtful that either his brother or his father's politics had much effect on his upbringing. Finally, the genetic heritage of the Obama family is difficult to determine, because that part of the world is very much a pastiche of both Semitic and Negroid lineages. Semitic includes Arabic, Jewish, Palestinian, Ethiopian, Somalian. These divisions are much more political and religious, than indicative of any geographically isolated cache of genetic traits. More later.

JAKARTA, Indonesia - When Barack Obama was a boy here, he studied for three years at a religious school and prayed four times a day.

It was a Roman Catholic school. There, Obama was registered as student No. 203. "Yes, he prayed, because all the students here had to pray in the Catholic way--`in the name of the Father, [Son] and the Holy Spirit,'" recalled Obama's 1st-grade teacher, Israella Pareira Darmawan.

Attention on U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's childhood in Indonesia has so far focused on whether he was a Muslim and whether one of his schools was a fundamentalist Islamic madrassa.

Although his campaign has denied that Obama was a practicing Muslim, the "Islam" issue is not likely to go away soon for the presidential candidate. Some Americans link the religion with terrorism and see Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, as being an alien place, a world away from the White House.
But initial reports have distorted the reality of the four years Obama spent in Indonesia, from 1967 to 1971. In fact, Obama's religious upbringing in Indonesia depended more on the conventions of the schools he attended than on any decision by him, his mother or his stepfather. When he was at a Catholic school for three years, he prayed as a Catholic.

When he was at a public school for a year, he learned about Islam.

Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was much more of a free spirit than a devout Muslim, according to former friends and neighbors. And the school described as an Islamic madrassa in media reports actually was a public school, so progressive that teachers wore miniskirts and all students were encouraged to celebrate Christmas.

Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia, despite being listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school, Strada Asisia, where he attended 1st through 3rd grades.

At the time, the school most likely registered children based on the religion of their fathers, said Darmawan, Obama's former teacher. Because Soetoro was a Muslim, Obama was listed as a Muslim, she said.

The enrollment form from the Catholic school, which has been cited as evidence that Obama was a Muslim in Indonesia, also was rife with errors. It listed Obama as an Indonesian, listed his previous school incorrectly and failed to list his mother, Ann, at all.

Mosque visits rare

Obama and his mother moved from Honolulu to Jakarta to join Soetoro in 1967, when Obama was 6. Here, Obama became "Barry Soetoro."

In their first neighborhood, Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers, a few neighbors said. But Soetoro usually was too busy working, first for the Indonesian army and later for a Western oil company.

"Sometimes Lolo went to the mosque to pray, but he rarely socialized with people," said Fermina Katarina Sinaga, Obama's 3rd-grade teacher at the Catholic school, who lived near the family. "Rarely, Barry went to the mosque with Lolo."

Zulfan Adi, a former neighborhood playmate of Obama's who has been cited in news reports as saying Obama regularly attended Friday prayers with Soetoro, told the Tribune he was not certain about that when pressed about his recollections. He only knew Obama for a few months, during 1970, when his family moved to the neighborhood.

Soetoro, who died in 1987, was hardly the image of a pious Muslim, friends and family members say.

His nephew, Sonny Trisulo, 49, said Soetoro always liked women and alcohol. One of his health problems was a failing liver. "He loved drinking, was a smart and warm person, the naughtiest one in the family," Trisulo recalled.

In his autobiography, Obama said Soetoro followed the same kind of Islam as many Indonesians, "a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths," the kind of Islam that meant a man could absorb the powers of the animals he ate, such as tigers and snakes.

Interfaith studies

In late 1970, Obama's family moved to another neighborhood, and Obama enrolled in Public Elementary School Menteng No. 1, the school depicted by several news outlets as an Islamic madrassa, or boarding school. The school, founded in 1934 as a Dutch school, once catered only to Dutch children and a few elite Indonesians. In 1962 the Dutch handed the school over to the Indonesian government. At the time, the predominantly Muslim public school was considered one of the best in Jakarta.

On a recent visit, a magician performed for the students. The girls wore uniforms of knee-length skirts and no head scarves. Boys and girls shoved each other on the playground. Weekly religious classes are required for all students, whether Muslims, Christians or Hindus, under the government curriculum. A new shiny mosque is in the corner of the courtyard.

"The Muslims learn about Islam, prayer and religious activity," said Hardi Priyono, the vice principal for curriculum. "And for the Christians, during the religious class, they also have a special room teaching Christianity. It's always been like that. We are a public school. We have always been a public school."

When Obama attended 4th grade in 1971, Muslim children spent two hours a week studying Islam, and Christian children spent those two hours learning about the Christian religion.

At holidays, the school made a practice of teaching students about different religions. Students from all religions celebrated Christmas with a Christmas tree and carols. They celebrated the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha by handing out a sacrificed goat to the neighborhood's needy.

Photographs from the time show teachers in sleeveless dresses. The only woman who wore a head scarf was the Islamic religion teacher.

"I was really trendy, for example, no sleeves, and miniskirts," recalled Tine Hahiyari, 78, a Protestant who was the school's headmaster from 1972 to 1989. "When I taught sports, I wore shorts."

lhopp77
04-27-2008, 03:02 PM
This picture alone says enough for me and should any real American. And this man aspires to be the #1 patriot in our country?????? :rolleyes:

Lee

shotgunslade
04-27-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't know the context of that picture. If they were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, I would expect the hand over the heart. Singing the national anthem, it's optional. With America the Beautiful, usually only a few will adopt that posture. Did the anthem/pledge/song just end, or did it just begin?

A criticism of equal depth and substance as that concerning the flag pin. With such crushingly important issues besetting this country, it's good we keep our minds on the important things. It insures that this country will remain as screwed up as it has been for the past 7 years.

NikFu S.
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah honestly, who cares where his hand is. Look at the other guy, he is totally half-assing it but nobody cares because the gesture is more important than the feeling. :rolleyes:

To hell with people who think gestures = patriotism.
"Real" Americans don't ***** about such pointless things.

Speedklix
04-27-2008, 06:55 PM
I have more reasons... but they all seem to be states :confused:

He just scares me. He reminds me of every guy I knew I shouldn't deal with, later finding out I was right.

shotking
04-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah honestly, who cares where his hand is. Look at the other guy, he is totally half-assing it but nobody cares because the gesture is more important than the feeling. :rolleyes:

To hell with people who think gestures = patriotism.
"Real" Americans don't ***** about such pointless things.

agreed 123456

Speedklix
04-27-2008, 07:37 PM
agreed 123456
for the most part I do agree with that (you don't know some of the people I went to high school with)

NikFu S.
04-27-2008, 10:36 PM
When I was a little kid I put my hand over my heart for things, but I eventually began questioning the validity of gestures and the like.

The more I observe old people and their traditions and what I feel are stupid ideas, the more I realize how childish and absurd these things are because they are the same ideas I had as a child (don't like someone? blow them up), and traditions I could only respect with a childish understanding of the world (as a child I was pro-military and WMD).

Obviously I'm talking about very specific instances [that don't apply everywhere] that you won't understand unless I go into detail, but my point is I guess it's time for a new kind of leadership, one that doesn't agree with established norms. I believe that just because something is accepted by people, it isn't automatically correct or necessary and we should really be judging people based on what they are doing now, not what they've done before, not what you want them to do, but if they can accomplish what is necessary and correct.

I guess this was a more or less rant of how I think people aren't mature or reasonable just because they have been around for a long time. A great deal of people do not have a box big enough to put away their childish things.

YourConfused
04-27-2008, 11:08 PM
I have more reasons... but they all seem to be states :confused:

He just scares me. He reminds me of every guy I knew I shouldn't deal with, later finding out I was right.

WOW, now that is quite a statement.

dcarrb
04-28-2008, 05:38 AM
I'm getting this bumper sticker for Dan's Polo for when he picks up his car from sxxfiles. (But he has to drive all the way through PA without getting pulled over...)

http://prankroom.com/images/prank/tshirts_hillaryclinton.jpg
Vulgar sexual slurs lend no credence to any point of view.

dcb

NikFu S.
04-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Maybe not but that sticker does two things: makes his pov obvious, and makes people laugh. It's vulgar yet clever.

Now ofcourse, it would be the responsibility for the sticker weilder to come up with good and true reasons to be using it in the event they may be questioned. It's something of an epidemic, people going around slurring without any real cause.