PDA

View Full Version : WE need cables for ECU plug in Unit for Calum

Dessertrunner
03-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Okay team we have a great project going with Calum developing a plug in unit so we can talk to the ECU and make changes real time. He needs our help with cables, sensors & ECU.

It time we all pulled together to get him what he needs so this is the list.

1 - ECU. I have a JDM unit that I can send but it will be different from the USA units.
2 - ECU to engine cable from the inside of a car to engine.
3 - Lower engine cable
4 - Upper engine cable
5 - Sensors & etc that are normally read by the ECU.
6 - I am guessing here a crack timing wheel.

I think that's it so team, what have we got our there in SVX world to get this project rolling. If we make this happen most of our issues with the current ECU will go away so lets help.
Tony

TomsSVX
03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
I have it all... Will I be able to get it back relatively unmolested??

Tom

Dessertrunner
03-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Tom I think we are okay for the moment I spoke to Calum a couple of hours ago and the main thing he is chasing was the ECU and part of the harness that plug into it to get him going. Depending how he gets on he may not need the rest but I will let you know if he does. As a result I cut the ECU and the part of the harness from a half cut I had here and have mailed it to him today so lets see how he goes. I will let you know if he needs more things.
Tony

odepaj
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Any updates?

Dessertrunner
04-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Got a PM from him this morning and he hasn't seen my package yet but the moment it arrives Calum will try out the new board in the ECU to see it fits and then order the boards. Its getting real exciting, can't wait to see how it all comes together. Its going to be the best thing for our cars.
Tony

cozykat
01-02-2009, 11:46 AM
What happened with this?