PDA

View Full Version : SCCA members in NH/MA?

Szalkerous
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
are there any SCCA members in NH/MA? I'd be interested.

Also, if there are... have any of you done the NH rallies? I'm curious how the SVX does in the mud/snow mix for the Slip n Slide rallies. I see tons of WRX's and 2.5RS imprezas...

-Sz

sicksubie
02-11-2008, 04:14 PM
count me, but I have never done a rally.

Speedklix
02-11-2008, 04:57 PM
I wouldn't mind giving the rallies a shot, would need a little extra time to prep the car in addition to autox.

ridered777
02-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Didn't know they had such a thing.

I'd be up for trying the rallies. AutoX doesn't really interest me much, at least not in the SVX... Maybe I could bring the Vette though, that would be fun.

I'd need to get some concrete info on it though, because like Speedklix, some prepping would need to be done for a rally event.

Seraphinwolf
02-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Didn't know they had such a thing.

I'd be up for trying the rallies. AutoX doesn't really interest me much, at least not in the SVX... Maybe I could bring the Vette though, that would be fun.

I'd need to get some concrete info on it though, because like Speedklix, some prepping would need to be done for a rally event.

There are lots of these in VT but you do need things like snow tires for the wintery ones. I'd love to do these thinggs but either hear about them too late or just can't.(like the tire restriction. If I had a set I'd do it)
-Gaddis

ridered777
02-14-2008, 02:05 PM
I have a set sitting in the garage. I even have stock wheels to throw em on :D

Blizzak's I think. I used em for one winter, but the car was SO good in the snow, it was no fun. So didn't put em back on. :lol: