PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Subaru SVX LS-L

Dauntless
02-10-2008, 07:23 PM
This is a white and black Subaru SVX with very low miles for a 1992, 109 thousand. Most of the parts have been replaced in the car to give it a newer improved condition. This car has a remote start, $600 alarm system, custom exhaust, custom intake, tinted windows, HID's and much more. Car also has optional sound system which consists of 10 JBL Speakers and 2 JBL Subwoofers. From the power steering rack to alternator to starter, you name it, i have most likely replaced it so it has more 2007 parts to it, in the interim, leaving the car more years to it and to run better. I also have put in a custom exhaust and custom intake to increase gas mileage. The condition for a 1992 i would consider to be much better than good. A few scratches here and there but thats going to be normal for a car of this age. There is a ding on the driver side fender, nothing to bad, and fixable if you so choose. For now, i am going to take the best offer i receive, but if you would like to talk more please feel free to call me at 516-384-5658 or e-mail me at Adam.Ehrlich@hotmail.com, whichever is easier for you.