PDA

View Full Version : Some folks messing with SVX Chips

cdigerlando
02-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Just got this link from a buddy on Nasioc.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic2600.html

TomsSVX
02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
thats Mike, UpNorth362 who was supposed to be building Subaru Select monitors for people and then dropped off the face of the earth after reieving several payments.

Tom

ensteele
02-10-2008, 12:31 PM
If anyone see him, please let him know there are some mad folks that have not gotten their monitor adapters after they paid for them. :mad: :mad:

sicksubie
02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah... I PM'd him a long time ago and didnt hear anything for a couple months. Then I received a PM saying that he had been in Puerto Rico.

ensteele
02-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah... I PM'd him a long time ago and didnt hear anything for a couple months. Then I received a PM saying that he had been in Puerto Rico.

Ok, but did he say anything else about sending the parts? That is the bottom line. :mad:

TomsSVX
02-10-2008, 01:28 PM
I have his #, if you can provide proof of ordering and not recieving I will give it to you

tom

ensteele
02-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks Tom. I got mine, but want everyone who ordered to get theirs too. :o

b3lha
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
RomRaider is the new name for Enginuity. They recently had to change it because of a trademark dispute with a tuner company called AutoEnginuity. :rolleyes: That is why the enginuity website has been down for the last two months.

Some time ago, I posted a partially-completed Enginuity definition file for the SVX ECU on my website. That is what UpNorth is referring to in this thread. I think he may have used it to tune his ecu.

I feel bad for the people who got ripped off by UpNorth and I'm sad that it's dampened the enthusiasm for the various ECU related projects that people were talking about.

Phil.

ensteele
02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I agree. It is too bad that this happened, and I hope he gets this taken care of in the near future. These different developments that members have done are great for the SVX Community and I hope they continue to develop new products for us. :o