PDA

View Full Version : H.r. 333

NikFu S.
01-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Move to Impeach Cheney Gains Support in Congress

More Democrats signing on to the idea of a Vice-Presidential impeachment, could it really happen?

(SALEM, Ore.) - A House Resolution to impeach U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney, Dennis Kucinich's H.R. 333, is gathering more support. The national impeachment continues to grow and generate increasing interest since being referred to the House Judiciary Committee last month, a Kucinich spokesperson said.

"There is credible evidence that the Vice President abused the power of his office, and not only brought us into an unnecessary war but violated the civil liberties and privacy of American citizens. It is the constitutional duty of Congress to hold impeachment hearings"

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/january022008/cheney_impeach_1207.php

Wikedjuggalo
01-15-2008, 08:09 PM
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/january022008/cheney_impeach_1207.php

Lol isnt he like 90% Robot now? And who didnt laugh at the shooting incident?

NikFu S.
01-16-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't follow what you mean by "robot".

lhopp77
01-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Removed double posting.

lhopp77
01-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Speaking of political nut cases--Kucinich is one of the worst. This bill is one and another his recent plan to sue NH for a recount---WHEN HE ONLY GOT 2 PERCENT OF THE VOTE???? Get real--what a nut!!! :) Talk about wasting government money and time. :rolleyes:

Lee

NikFu S.
01-17-2008, 08:18 PM
He didn't call for the recount on his own behalf and he's not "suing". It's perfectly legitimate to call for a recount and anyone who fesses up teh cash can have it done. Like I've mentioned before, he is Ron's buddy (according to Ron himself) and this is a way to havea recount without arrousing suspicion from Paul's campaign that we might think there was an unfair count. The last thing RP needs is the stigma over paranoia. He already recieves far too much bad press. The man is the cleanest, most honest, most honorable candidate of them all. He needs to win for the sake of the country.

I also HARDLY think making sure the presidential election is fair and accurate is a waste of time.

Landshark
01-17-2008, 10:43 PM
The man is the cleanest, most honest, most honorable candidate of them all. He needs to win for the sake of the country.

i saw him on the Republican debate and he seemed like a fool - the moderators and other candidates were pretty much trying not to laugh at him. i can see why you like him, however.

NikFu S.
01-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Oh yeah, why's that?

Maybe I think you're a fool for thinking he's a fool and for making up that bit about people trying not to laugh at him.

Who are you voting for?

Landshark
01-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Who are you voting for?

Hillary gets my vote.

NikFu S.
01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
I disagree with her views on the economy, immigration, and the war.

Landshark
01-18-2008, 11:23 PM
I disagree with her views on the economy, immigration, and the war.

that was a joke. :tard:

RSVX
01-19-2008, 07:27 AM
that was a joke. :tard:

Wrapped in conspiracy theory... :lol: