PDA

View Full Version : SVXfiles New Website Up!

green_eyed_lady
01-06-2008, 08:55 AM
After months of research, design and "tweaking", the NEW SVXfiles site is up and running. You may need to refresh your page (several times) or clear your cache to get it to display properly, as I reused many of the same filenames. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Diana (the Webmistress) ;)

The address is http://www.svxfiles.com.

TomsSVX
01-06-2008, 09:01 AM
I friggin like it!!! But, shouldn't my car be on the front page???:p:) Nice job Diana:)

Tom

svxistentialist
01-06-2008, 09:40 AM
After months of research, design and "tweaking", the NEW SVXfiles site is up and running. You may need to refresh your page (several times) or clear your cache to get it to display properly, as I reused many of the same filenames. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Diana (the Webmistress) ;)

The address is http://www.svxfiles.com.

Webmistress eh?. Choice title Diana, both the mind and the body boggles!:rolleyes:

Total and hearty congratulations! Superb job, good site, everything works and is intuitive.

I wish you the best of luck with the venture, knowing full well that your success is already guaranteed by skill, knowledge, expertise, attention to detail and customer care. Who needs luck with such weapons in the armoury??:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Nice one guys.

Joe:):D

CorSVXette
01-06-2008, 10:01 AM
EXCELLENT web site! :cool:

green_eyed_lady
01-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I friggin like it!!! But, shouldn't my car be on the front page???:p:) Nice job Diana:)

Tom

Nag, nag, nag.......

Webmistress eh?. Choice title Diana, both the mind and the body boggles!:rolleyes:

Total and hearty congratulations! Superb job, good site, everything works and is intuitive.

I wish you the best of luck with the venture, knowing full well that your success is already guaranteed by skill, knowledge, expertise, attention to detail and customer care. Who needs luck with such weapons in the armoury??:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Nice one guys.

Joe:):D

Thank you, Joe. ;)

ensteele
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Great Site. It is easy to use and I can even find stuff there. :)

Tim
01-06-2008, 02:55 PM
I like the addition of the shopping cart ability :D

SVXyGirl
01-06-2008, 03:35 PM
It has come a long way since I first saw you working on it.

Great job!

Crazy_pilot
01-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Looks great! I thought Christine was your car though?:confused::lol:

94SubieSVX
01-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Nice job, the site looks prettyy darned good!

RSVX
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
It's dead sexy!

SVXRide
01-06-2008, 08:39 PM
very, very nice! what app did you do the site with?
-Bill

green_eyed_lady
01-07-2008, 07:41 AM
very, very nice! what app did you do the site with?
-Bill

I used MS FrontPage (I believe it's version 2003) to edit a free CSS template I downloaded from who-knows-where.

Hey, I'm for hire, if you're interested. ;) I may take a while to get it done (in my SPARE time :lol: :lol:) but I'm thorough.

SUBBYRU89
01-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Nice job with the site. It actually looks professional:D I haven't had a chance to go indepth into it, but I must say D...you are Goood;)

Are you having a website party? Being a student now I have to schedule it if you are:p

green_eyed_lady
01-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Nice job with the site. It actually looks professional:D I haven't had a chance to go indepth into it, but I must say D...you are Goood;)

Are you having a website party? Being a student now I have to schedule it if you are:p

Melis,
Check out the "Featured Car of the Month" page....you might see something familiar there (hint: upper left corner.)

:D

SVXRide
01-07-2008, 03:12 PM
I used MS FrontPage (I believe it's version 2003) to edit a free CSS template I downloaded from who-knows-where.

Hey, I'm for hire, if you're interested. ;) I may take a while to get it done (in my SPARE time :lol: :lol:) but I'm thorough.

Di,
Absolutely! I threw something together for my wife's photography business just so she'd have a site on the web, and she deserves a much better site:D Drop me a PM when you've got a free moment:cool:
-Bill

newsvx
01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
EXCELLENT, Lady Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You do good work - I don't care what Tom says!!;)

I really like the site. My one suggestion would be that where you have the email addresses listed to contact OT, that that be a link where one would only click and send an email ......

Other than that, it is superb!!

Hey, OT, give me a call when you have a chance - thanks,
Harry

SUBBYRU89
01-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Melis,
Check out the "Featured Car of the Month" page....you might see something familiar there (hint: upper left corner.)

:D

Hocrest pointed that out to me. Thank you, I feels special now (not short-bus special). Honestly, I usually cringe going into sites, but yours is a nice one:D I am amazed because you've got so much going on in your life and still find time to do it. \~/ (mimosa for you);)

green_eyed_lady
01-08-2008, 08:30 AM
My one suggestion would be that where you have the email addresses listed to contact OT, that that be a link where one would only click and send an email ......

Unfortunately, having a "mailto" link invites spambots, and I don't want to spend all my time deleting spam. That's why I have a form you can use to ask questions, etc. It's remotely hosted, so there's no direct "mailto" address in the page code for the spambots to read.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Bill, I'll be getting back to you soon.

SVXRide
01-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Bill, I'll be getting back to you soon.

Di,
Perfect!
-Bill

Sov13t
01-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow, great job Di!!!

Done with style yet very classy looking! Definitely like the black and white pictures as it does not interfere with concentration on overall content.

*cougH* Gotta update 'em copyright statements tho ;) *cougH* :p

-Kirill

green_eyed_lady
01-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Wow, great job Di!!!

Done with style yet very classy looking! Definitely like the black and white pictures as it does not interfere with concentration on overall content.

*cougH* Gotta update 'em copyright statements tho ;) *cougH* :p

-Kirill

I repeat,

NAG, NAG, NAG......

I'll get to it. :o

svxfiles
01-09-2008, 05:59 PM
EXCELLENT, Lady Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You do good work - I don't care what Tom says!!;)

Neither does Di!:o:rolleyes:

svxfiles
01-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I repeat,

NAG, NAG, NAG......

Kirill, if you have ever seen "The Gauntlet", starring Clint Eastwood, you would get the reference!:D;)
Its a great line!

SSSVX
01-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Happy New Year, Diana.
Happy New Year to OT, too.:D

Congrats, Diana...I could see a lot of love and patience in this new site. :cool:

SilverSpear
01-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Great job my friends, best of luck! :)