PDA

View Full Version : I finally got here

Ron Mummert
05-15-2001, 09:39 PM
Thanks to Aredub & Sith et al, for guiding me into this site, as I had problems navigating the new dashboard. Looks like something's working because obviously I'm keyboarding & little letters are appearing on the screen. The message 40 thing at Yahoo didn't effect me for the several months that I posted there, but recently it's become unpredictable. I'll be playing around in here to familarize with the controls. I think one or more of the threads addresses the goals of this club. As I've stated before, you get what you pay for, and if the quality of the site is superior to the other place, then due$ should be expected, & I vote yes. Ron M. (Tsutsuhund) or whatever whatever I am in here.

Aredubjay
05-15-2001, 11:47 PM
Ron, it's good to see you stopped "tossin' your cookies."

Welcome aboard. You can use the search function to find posts and threads, etc. Even a little button on the end of each post that says "search" when you click that button, it shows all the posts submitted by the particular poster. If you don't have much room left on your hard drive, you might not want to do that to one of my posts. I've been accused of being a little "chatty."

Again, welcome aboard. As a friend wrote to me once from vacation in the Tetons, "the mountains are here, wish you were beautiful." Have fun! :D

svxxx26
05-16-2001, 06:42 AM
Good to see you on the "NET".