PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SVX in North Jersey

SVXtacy
12-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Well, does anyone have one for sale around the $2500 price range or so? I know it's not much for an SVX, but I'm looking for one to hold me over for a bit. I'm leaving for basic training in a couple of months, and I figured I'd turn it into a project or something when I got back. I'm looking for some kind of dealbreaker, so if someone has one with a decent tranny, let me know.

JaySVX
12-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Hopefully, in a month, i have a 92 teal LS-L for sale for $1000. The body, could use some work. It's awd all the time with a permenantly engaged center diff. I've come down to believe it's a pinched wire in the trans, but i'm not 100% sure. It's measuring good voltage at that point.

kuroneko_sama
12-16-2007, 06:47 PM
i have a 97 ill be putting up in the spring (or sooner depending on offer) though i was looking for sometihng in the 6 range. although she has 171 on it she drives like brand new. solid with no codes or mods. few dings and some touch up but nothing that risks rust.

its in NH but itll drive down nicely

SomethingElse
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, does anyone have one for sale around the $2500 price range or so? I know it's not much for an SVX, but I'm looking for one to hold me over for a bit. I'm leaving for basic training in a couple of months, and I figured I'd turn it into a project or something when I got back. I'm looking for some kind of dealbreaker, so if someone has one with a decent tranny, let me know.

Ive got a 94 laguna blue L, I was contemplating parting with. got 170k on it.

supastar
12-22-2007, 10:41 AM
I have a 95 svx that i am trying to sale. I just can't afford the premium gas in it anymore and i am looking to get another car that is more practicle for me. The engine and transmission was redone and it runs great, it has 4 new tires and a new cd player was added to it with ipod connection, however it does have a few problems. It needs a new paint job and there is something wrong with the back end wheel alignment because the back two tires wear down faster than normal. The car runs great, it's really powerful and we are looking to sell it for 3000. If you are intrested you can email me letrexler@csustudent.net