PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 11th? Meet

ridered777
10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey all,

Its going to be on a Sunday so Beefcake can hopefully make it, and the 8th to 11th is when 94SubieSVX told me he can make it, so we're looking to pull in a few more guys than the last trip.

Looking to go up Rt. 100, which is a GREAT drive. Motorcycle groups do it all the time, so we might even see some die-hard bikers still braving it in the dead of November.

This is certainly the last meet I'LL be putting together till some major snow files (New Years drive anyone?!:p), so if you can make it, I highly encourage you to do so. Not only is it a great drive, but you get to meet some great people, and the Northeast division is really lacking on activity compared to those Northwest guys!:mad:

More details to follow, such as meet time and place, and the like. At this point I would just like everyone to weigh in on if they can make it, and why not. Maybe we can jockey the dates around a little if necessary to get someone else to come. Since now it sounds like 94SubieSVX said he has the 6th-8th off from school... so I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it changed or what not. So sound off, guys, and let me know.

Craig

AFBeefcake
10-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Hopfuly this will give me a push to get my rear main seal replaced quickly.
Cars on jack stand and the tranys draned. I just have to continue working on it.

sicksubie
10-19-2007, 12:43 PM
My car is done and ready to rip.....:D

ridered777
10-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Hopfuly this will give me a push to get my rear main seal replaced quickly.
Cars on jack stand and the tranys draned. I just have to continue working on it.

My car is done and ready to rip.....:D

So that makes you both in?

Aaron, if you need any help, don't hesitate to give a holler out. I know you have my cell, and if you don't, your better half does, make her give it to you.. :lol:

I'll start it I suppose...

1.ridered777 (Craig)
2.AFBeefcake (Aaron)
3.sicksubie

AFBeefcake
10-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Craig, that's nice, but it would be a long tripe for you to come down and help me.:)

Yes, I am in.

Right now my trany is 4 bolts and 2 role pins away from coming out. I can't find my puches and I don't have a second jack, but I'll come up with some way to get the trany out.

sicksubie
10-19-2007, 06:36 PM
why are you taking the tranny out? I thought that you already did your 5 spd swap.

AFBeefcake
10-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Rear main seal or separator plate it leaking oil bad. I should have just replaced it when I was in there, but I didn't:o

ridered777
10-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Craig, that's nice, but it would be a long tripe for you to come down and help me.:)

CT? That's nothin'. Maybe 3 or 4 hours? Could even make a weekend out of it, or a friday-saturday thing if you didn't mind putting me up. I would just ask for refreshments for lending an extra hand. Always willing to help get another SVX back on the road. :p

Craig

AFBeefcake
10-19-2007, 08:13 PM
I think I'll be ok. but I'll let you know if I need a hand.

Parts for my buddies trany will be here Monday. So I am going to try some how to get my car at lest apart and the seal installed this week end I hope.

I am going to order a group n trany mount on Monday and I should see it Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe put my car back to gether some night this coming week.

This is if I have the time.

Evil One
10-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm In.

Jim

94SubieSVX
10-19-2007, 10:14 PM
I won't be able to make it on the 11th. If you guys were doing it on the 10th I could possibly do it. But trying to squeeze in a drive most likely all day Sunday up in NH, then having to drive back to NJ would be a killer. It's about 9hrs.:(

ridered777
10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
I won't be able to make it on the 11th. If you guys were doing it on the 10th I could possibly do it. But trying to squeeze in a drive most likely all day Sunday up in NH, then having to drive back to NJ would be a killer. It's about 9hrs.:(

Man that stinks. Unfortunately, it has to be a Sunday so Beefcake can come.

I'm In.

Jim

Excellent.

1.ridered777 (Craig)
2.AFBeefcake (Aaron)
3.sicksubie
4.FOMOGO (Jim)

94SubieSVX
10-20-2007, 07:55 AM
That's alright, next one:)

ridered777
10-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Sounds good

And I'll certainly see you at Reading! :D

94SubieSVX
10-20-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm definately gonna be there:cool:

sicksubie
10-20-2007, 09:47 AM
1.ridered777 (Craig)
2.AFBeefcake (Aaron)
3.sicksubie ( Bobby )
4.FOMOGO (Jim)

Added my name for the list.....

Seraphinwolf
10-23-2007, 07:53 PM
1.ridered777 (Craig)
2.AFBeefcake (Aaron)
3.sicksubie ( Bobby )
4.FOMOGO (Jim)
5.Seraphinwolf (David)

You sure it can't be another end of week day? I'll make sure to get it off I guess but it's my last day I have for the year.:o If we can do other please let me know so I don't have to use it. I'd hate to get sick and be really hurting cause of it.

kuroneko_sama
10-27-2007, 02:12 AM
ill get back to you on it. i jsut got the new red one registered.

ridered777
10-27-2007, 06:50 AM
You sure it can't be another end of week day? I'll make sure to get it off I guess but it's my last day I have for the year.:o If we can do other please let me know so I don't have to use it. I'd hate to get sick and be really hurting cause of it.

The last one we did was Saturday, and everyone else, including myself, had to take off for it. It's about time we did a Sunday... And considering I had to take this Saturday off, if we make it another Saturday, I wont be able to come.

kuroneko_sama
10-28-2007, 12:52 AM
i can do it as a meet, but i doubt id be able to do the drive... ill be happy to see you all off though

kuroneko_sama
10-28-2007, 12:55 AM
hey beef, is that my old laguna you have?

strange179
10-28-2007, 08:37 AM
I'd like to make it to this meet but before I commit I'd like to get some more info on the where of it all, lol. I don't know Rt.100 at all so I'm wondering what towns people are thinking about meeting up in and driving to on the trip.

Jay

Evil One
10-28-2007, 08:47 AM
I know Rt. 100 north thru vermont is supposed to be an amazing drive.
Perhaps this is the Rt. 100 mentioned.

Jim

AFBeefcake
10-28-2007, 09:02 AM
hey beef, is that my old laguna you have?

I don't think so. Unless you lived in CT about 6 years ago and sold it to me.

AFBeefcake
10-28-2007, 09:07 AM
I got my car apart and installed the new rear main seal, but I have to order a new separator plate. Mine is cracked. I am going to try and order one from a dealer on Monday. I hope to get the part by Thursday and get the car back together by saturday. So hopefully I ll have my car running by next weekend, other wise I'll be driving the impreza:o

sicksubie
10-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Anybody else?????

kuroneko_sama
10-29-2007, 11:16 PM
where is the meet up spot? ill be happy to do a meet & greet before the road trip (or after depending on location)

i always find that street nights are better than convoys anyhow

ridered777
10-30-2007, 10:03 AM
I know Rt. 100 north thru vermont is supposed to be an amazing drive.
Perhaps this is the Rt. 100 mentioned.

Jim

I'd like to make it to this meet but before I commit I'd like to get some more info on the where of it all, lol. I don't know Rt.100 at all so I'm wondering what towns people are thinking about meeting up in and driving to on the trip.

Jay

where is the meet up spot? ill be happy to do a meet & greet before the road trip (or after depending on location)

i always find that street nights are better than convoys anyhow

This is the infamous Rt. 100 going up into VT. It's a GREAT road.

I do not know the meet spot yet - I only have the roads currently. I've never driven it, so I'm not too up on the different places to meet up.

The route, from NH, is Rt. 89N to Rt. 107W over to Rt. 100S then back across via Rt. 9E.

I am quite busy with the new semester starting and work. If someone else want's the spearhead this, it would be great, as I am not even sure if I can make it at this point.

Just so everyone knows, this will be a shorter trip then the last one. It really isn't that long - and Rt. 9 is a great road along with Rt. 100, so it should be nice.

Evil One
10-30-2007, 11:54 AM
I just found out that SVXAPEAL is taking my car to Va that weekend... so I am stuck with the 5 speed. :(
Poor me...

:D

Jim

Seraphinwolf
10-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Okay so who wants to remind me to fill out my time request form for the 11th? I want to make it but I"ll see how much it's gonna be for gas to get over there do the drive and get back. Craig any estimate on how long this trip from the meet up point, out, and back will be? I don't head west very often unless it's in a plane to Cali really. Oh and we should open up to suggestions on the next drive we do after this. This so far will have been Mass down to Boston, NH up to Kangamangus, VT out through rt100. Maybe a nifty Maine drive next? Nice coastal drive would be nice or even up to Freeport.
-Gaddis

Evil One
10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh I have not been to maine... or up the NE coast.
I would be on that like white on rice.

Jim

ridered777
10-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Craig any estimate on how long this trip from the meet up point, out, and back will be?
-Gaddis

Defineatly shorter - estimate 2 hours of driving time for route outlined. You and I will have a bit longer of a drive at the end, getting from Rt. 9 up to where we live, whereas the Mass people will have a longer drive at the beginning, getting from where they are up to our yet-to-be-determined meeting spot on 89.

Maine drive sounds great... But perhaps best if saved for spring? When cold weather rolls in, I'm more inclined to go south rather than north...:o

AFBeefcake
10-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Well things are going good with my car. trany is back in and the car is on the ground again. I just need to put oil in the trany, change the motor oil and filter, and put the intake back on. So it looks like it will be running by Friday night.:)

sicksubie
11-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh I have not been to maine... or up the NE coast.
I would be on that like white on rice.

Jim

LOL.... Or like Oprah on a baked ham:p

AFBeefcake
11-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Where will we all be meeting at?

My car is back together. I just need to change the oil and filter tonight.

ridered777
11-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Alright, we have two options. I'll list them, and then we can vote. The option with more votes wins.

I don't know where everyone's coming from, so assuming everyone is coming up 93 is the rationale for the first meeting point. It is the northbound state liquor store on 93 RIGHT after the toll booths.

The second place is at the beginning of 89N. Exit 2, there is a NH Park & Ride right off the highway. Make a right, and it's right there.

My vote is for the second one, on 89. My reasoning being that it puts us on 89, which is the beginning of our route, and a much nicer road. Also, the park & ride is really nice. :) Given that it's a Sunday, it shouldn't be crowded either. I went out scouting today.

Craig

kuroneko_sama
11-05-2007, 02:01 AM
id prefer the park & ride

those of us coming from the other direction would have to pay the $1.00 toll TWICE in order to turn around on the highway to be at the liquor store/rest area of the southbound lane (there is a liquor store on BOTH the north AND south bound lanes and no way to turn around till the tolls for the 3-A exit)

if we met at the park & ride at exit 2, people coming from the north 93 or 89 region (i live off of 89) wouldnt have to pay a toll at all. its a better "crossroads" to meet, and easier to get to from all directions...and its more centralized. (i happen to know the entire area very, VERY well... living here 25 years and putting about 3000 miles a month on my cars since i could drive.) i can also let you know what exits have what, etc.... (IE: exit 13 irving station will have the cheapest gas between concord and the VT border.)

let me know if you need more imput about stop options and whatnot... and what time the meet will happen... i will be there in my red 97... (the black 97 is at my house if anyone wants to purchase one on the way through... i live exactly 5.5 miles from BOTH exits 11 and 12)

...also sunday or not...(and its a holliday) the park & ride is usually fairly quiet... i used to work less than a mile from there.
just let me know what time.

kuroneko_sama
11-05-2007, 02:10 AM
id actually suggest a different rout if your up for one hell of a drive...

from the park & ride up 93 till it meets 91at the vt border through the notch, then south on 91 along the CT river till it hits 89 at white river junction.. then down 89 till it gets back to the park & ride ... ive done it before its a good 5ish hour round trip and is breathtaking in the views if you want my opinion

if you want a nice backroads we should do the upper valley and lakes region....

starting atthe exit 2 park & ride we hit rt 4 and go through the upper valley (past the mines and the canaan raceway) to the vt border (west lebanon) then down 12a to 103 along the CT river to claremont... then follow 103 through the lakes region all the way back to concord. its pretty much going between the high mtns on the way up and looking down into the low valleys on the way down

i know all of these routs perfectly well as i have taken them dozens of times. the traffic is minimal even in construction zones and its usually 50mph zones outside of the towns so it wouldnt slow us too terribly much and 12a can be substituted with 91 from west lebanon to ascutney/claremont if you want a better view. you will see valleys, lakes, covered bridges, and mountains on tis route.

course im jsut as happy to tag along nomatter the trip... there are plenty of places to show off the cars nomatter what direction we go...

ill bring a pile of 2 way radios so every car will have one

i live on lake sunapee on rt 103, so im pretty central to all of western NH (im usually in west lebanon, claremont and concord at least once a week each.).... so anything you choose wont hassle me any

and id be just as happy to jsut pick a place and do a street night instead.

jsut my 2 cents

sicksubie
11-05-2007, 06:48 AM
I have not been thinking all along. I won't be able to get up to NH until probably 1pm

Evil One
11-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Not knowing the area... I am in for whatever the majority likes.
Also, got the news lastnight that SVXAPEAL will be sharing driving duties with me... or perhaps just riding shotgun. :D

Jim

ridered777
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Sicksubie, that is a problem. I was planning on getting rolling much before that. Perhaps we could meet somewhere?

Kuroneko_sama, I've asked multiple times for individuals inputs if they would rather spear head the trip. I'm up for either of those routes, but the back-roads one seems better - 5hours is much too long of a drive for my own tastes.

Everyone else OK with meeting @ the park & ride?

sicksubie
11-05-2007, 10:11 PM
where will you guys be at 1ish?

AFBeefcake
11-06-2007, 08:28 AM
meeting @ the park & ride is fine with me.

I still need to figure out how I am going to wash my car. Its all dusty

AFBeefcake
11-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Never mind. I can't make it.:( I got tickets to TSO on sunday.

Evil One
11-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Never mind. I can't make it.:( I got tickets to TSO on sunday.

TSO... trans siberian orchestra?!
Dude... awesome show... hope you enjoy it.
Me and my shotgun partner are still in.

Jim

kuroneko_sama
11-06-2007, 04:24 PM
if its not a big crowd, i suggest jsut meeting up somewhere to hang out and haivng a proverbial "street night" instead of a caravan drive. i can suggest several places in both manchester or concord, and we can set a meet time mid afternoon. and since we wouldnt be on the move, late comers (IE: Sicksubie) wouldnt "miss the boat" and can catch up.

i mean whats the point of meeting up iwh a bunch of folks if you spend all the time in your own car. (though i suppose its not much different than going to the movies with a group of people even though you cant talk during it)

anyone cool with a street night alternative?

i could suggest meeting at a place to dine (like on the main strip of south willow manch or loudon rd in concord) park our cars uniform-like in palin view and have ourselves a mini svx car show. then get some food when we feel like it

i know alot of good places that work like that if thats an idea people are interested in

ps

the TSO throw one hell of a show

youll have a great time

AFBeefcake
11-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Yes, trans siberian orchestra. I have been before and yes its awesome show.:D

Seraphinwolf
11-06-2007, 05:16 PM
I"m fine witht he park and ride and agree with Craig on the non-5ish hour route. Gas just shot up and I"m on the seacoast almost. Not to mention I don't want the whole day to be driving. Getting to know the other SVXers is what I'd like more. The 2-way radio is good. I have one... somewhere. Either in storage or my Impreza. Either way I should be able to grab it. Anywho I'm all clear for Sunday if you didn't guess. Not sure if my Fiance is coming yet she hasn't decided.
-Gaddis

Evil One
11-06-2007, 05:39 PM
If its a park and BS meet... SVXAPEAL may take her own SVX.
We are cool with whichever

Jim

sicksubie
11-06-2007, 06:09 PM
if its not a big crowd, i suggest jsut meeting up somewhere to hang out and haivng a proverbial "street night" instead of a caravan drive. i can suggest several places in both manchester or concord, and we can set a meet time mid afternoon. and since we wouldnt be on the move, late comers (IE: Sicksubie) wouldnt "miss the boat" and can catch up.

i mean whats the point of meeting up iwh a bunch of folks if you spend all the time in your own car. (though i suppose its not much different than going to the movies with a group of people even though you cant talk during it)

anyone cool with a street night alternative?

i could suggest meeting at a place to dine (like on the main strip of south willow manch or loudon rd in concord) park our cars uniform-like in palin view and have ourselves a mini svx car show. then get some food when we feel like it

i know alot of good places that work like that if thats an idea people are interested in

ps

the TSO throw one hell of a show

youll have a great time

Cool with me.... I can't wait for the TSO to come to Worcester for the annual Christmas concert.

ridered777
11-07-2007, 05:43 AM
Mini-show works with me. I just always thought it was a little cold this time of year for one...:rolleyes:

We should decide fairly quickly though... Sunday is approaching fast;)

Evil One
11-07-2007, 06:00 AM
I went to a cookout last weekend @ bear mtn state park. 39 degrees and 30 mph winds.
Hell, yall are from up here... dont you have antifreeze or something like that in yer blood? :lol:

Jim

sicksubie
11-07-2007, 07:11 AM
SOME people have more than just antifreeze in their blood....... but we won't go there.;)

ridered777
11-07-2007, 08:55 AM
I went to a cookout last weekend @ bear mtn state park. 39 degrees and 30 mph winds.
Hell, yall are from up here... dont you have antifreeze or something like that in yer blood? :lol:

Jim

I think they ran out the day I was born...:rolleyes: or everyone was too drunk to remember to put some in my blood (Birthday is St.Patrick's day...:o)

SOME people have more than just antifreeze in their blood....... but we won't go there.;)

Shhh!!! ;)

kuroneko_sama
11-07-2007, 01:01 PM
im gonna be out that way sunday anyways in the afternoon (gotta collect some cash in manch)

...are we all 21+ ??

SVXAPEAL
11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Jim and I are both over 21. Have y'all decided on a place for us all to meet yet?

Caryn

Seraphinwolf
11-08-2007, 06:08 AM

Jim

Well I was born in Georgia but I go and lay out in the snow at midnight in like 12degree weather. I also at my last job spent 15 minutes in -10 degree weather with just a fleece and a t-shirt loading some furniture back in '03. It's weird I must get the whole cold thing from my dad. Most of his life was in wyoming off and on.
And I know I"m over 21. I turn 23 in January. Remember that poll that was up said the average age of SVXers on the sigth was 20-29. I know nothing quite warms you up at 8 in the morning outside in the cold like a swig'n a bottle of Capt'n! LOL (I know bad bad bad! Booze bad!.... With pills!:barf:)
Anywho lets figure out what we're doing so I know what to bring or not bring.
-Gaddis

ridered777
11-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Eeeesh. Guess I'm the only one under 21... :(

Sorry. If anyone has a fake ID they're not using anymore, I'm up for ideas! :o

sicksubie
11-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Im 21 but dont drink so you wouldnt be alone....

Evil One
11-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Well I was born in Georgia...
What part? I was born and raised in the Macon area.

Jim

ridered777
11-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Im 21 but dont drink so you wouldnt be alone....

True, but by asking if everyone was 21 I figured he had a place in mind that would only let us in if we're 21.

There's a difference between drinking, and legally drinking...:eek: :rolleyes:

But thanks for helping. ;)

Evil One
11-08-2007, 03:20 PM
When driving I either dont drink or limit myself to 1 full sized beer or a sampler of "beer shooters" :D

Jim

ridered777
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Oh, I agree with you. Drinking and driving is a terrible thing. I've lost 2 friends to it.

I assumed, if drinking was opted for, it would be traded for driving. We can look at our beautiful cars when drinking, right?! :D

strange179
11-08-2007, 11:19 PM
That cements it for me. I was concerned about a long drive, gas money etc but if we're going to meet up in the conc/manch area and hang out etc then I'm definitely in. I can probably get Dennis in his silver to come too. Concord is my personal preference but I'll do manch. There's plenty to do in both places. And, if people want to drive around there are plenty of roads of various types too, lol.

I would have responded sooner but I didn't get email notification of new posts. Someone said I must have been "camped". I had to catch up on over 80 posts in another thread too (ECU dump).

Speaking of the ECU dump thread does anyone who is coming have the cables and adapters built for the interface? It would be a great opportunity to gather data from more ECU's.

ridered and Sicksubie: I don't drink either so that's at least three of us.

Definitely looking forward to meeting some new faces including EvilOne and SVXAPEAL.

Jay
~edit~ post 333, cool ~edit~

kuroneko_sama
11-08-2007, 11:20 PM
i dont really drink either (at 27, ive never been drunk:o) i jsut had a place in mind that is 21+ but since we all cant get in, i wont even mention it and go with my other idea.

theres a great buffet in machester (in the same parking lot as chuck e cheese and toys r us...directly across from the mall of NH) that would make a great meet up spot in manchester if we are gonna do a meet up. its right off of 293 on south willow st. theres usually plenty of space in the lot on sundays and in addition to a buffet, they include a mongolian grill and sushi bar (its like $10 a person for everything) and we can have a big table set so when we get cold or tired of poking around at each others cars and taking photos and stuff or whatever, we can go in and hang out and stuff... besides... the cars are japanese, why not the food to corrispond to it?

...also, they love me there :D

i think thatd make a great spot for a meet up, id suggest around 3pm giving people a chance to come from other places not making them having to leave super early in the morn, but giving enough time for people to also get home at a reasonable hour too (i wont be in much of a hurry, but i dont know the schedules you keep)

does that sound good?

and this is totally up in the air but im thinking the "hello my name is" nametags would be awesome and appear amusing to patrons as we all would have our "codenames" on them

ridered777
11-09-2007, 06:07 AM
Love it! I'm more than down with that, and I'll bring my camera

Craig

Evil One
11-09-2007, 09:33 AM
I am all for sitting around, talking, shooting the bull...
This will be my first "Gathering of SVXii"... unless you count breakfast this morning, 3 of them in a row at the crackerbarrel... and I am looking forward to checking out everyones rides, and talking to everyone.

And no... I wont be drunk... I am just naturally obnoxious. :lol:

Jim

AFBeefcake
11-09-2007, 10:15 AM
To bad TSO is this weekend.:( I wanted to come.

strange179
11-09-2007, 10:20 AM
just have them reschedule for Saturday :p
I'm sure they'll understand that this is more important.
Jay

sicksubie
11-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Nice... I like the sound of the final plan here. I will definitely be up there for 3pm. Another bonus is that it is the Patriots bye week so I wont miss watching the game.:D

Seraphinwolf
11-09-2007, 11:28 AM
What part? I was born and raised in the Macon area.

Jim

Conyers for the first 3 years, but that's a different topic.(I do have an accent when around other people or if I visit relatives in VA.)
Anywho... So meeting in Manch for the buffet and stuff. Well this will be a lot like the first time I met up with RideRed777 so yeah that works. I like the NOT eating of all the gas. We'll reschedual the VT drive then for Spring with the Maine one. Oh and I know I'm coming from more eastward does anyone want to meet up on the way to the main group point? I'm in Fremont right off 101(next to Epping, THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!)
-Gaddis

strange179
11-09-2007, 01:05 PM
...Oh and I know I'm coming from more eastward does anyone want to meet up on the way to the main group point? I'm in Fremont right off 101(next to Epping, THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!)
-Gaddis

I'll ask Dennis as soon as I talk to him. He'll probably be coming from Exeter/Newfields across 101 if he comes. (I really need to get him to register and visit the board from time to time)

Jay

sicksubie
11-09-2007, 03:37 PM
76 Miles...... 1 hour 28 minutes.... See everybody on sunday.

ridered777
11-09-2007, 06:02 PM
And no... I wont be drunk... I am just naturally obnoxious. :lol:

Jim

Ditto...:p

I'll be there!

Craig

kuroneko_sama
11-09-2007, 10:18 PM
ok ill let them know we will be there. ill be present for a 3pm start

if anyone needs to contact me they can call my cell (603) 491 3545

my name is Ray

ps

anyone with a parts car have a tan headrest for the passenger side? (i got one with a tear in the side that id love to replace)

Seraphinwolf
11-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Okay so lets drop a final roll call. Maybe with names and #'s if you dare?!
1.RideRed777(I'll leave you at front Craing)
2.Seraphinwolf David or Gaddis is fine 603-303-7439.

SVXAPEAL
11-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Okay so lets drop a final roll call. Maybe with names and #'s if you dare?!
3. SVXAPEAL...Caryn 828-381-0363
4. EvilOne...Jim 828-381-3745
5. kuroneko_sama Ray (603) 491 3545

Evil One
11-10-2007, 07:49 AM
OK... what is the name/address of the place we are meeting?
This may be a helpful detail :D

Jim

strange179
11-10-2007, 08:17 AM
6. Strange179 Jay (603) 534-3846

Also, confirmed that Dennis will not be able to make it. Maybe next time.

I didn't hear any yeses so I just want to re-check if anyone will have the "memory dump" cable at the meet.
Jay

sicksubie
11-10-2007, 12:26 PM
7. sicksubie Bobby 508-717-4680

Seraphinwolf
11-10-2007, 01:23 PM
OK... what is the name/address of the place we are meeting?
This may be a helpful detail :D

Jim

Well I know it changed it's name recently so I don't know what it's called anymore. As for a adress I have no clue but it's across fromt he Mall of Nh on South WIllow St. If you want someone to meet you at the Mall then cross over with them I'll do it. I'll probably try to show up like 2-2:30 ish to make sure if people have probelms I won't be driving while they call with issues or questions. For those coming up 293/93 just head north till you come to the 293 and 93 split. Take to the left(293( and get off at the first exit should be marked as the mall. Up at the lights turn left and either turn into the lot for Toys'r'us/Chuckie Cheese's or turn into the Mall and call my self or another volenteir to come over to have you follow or let me know and I'll meet people over and direct them over. Those coming Rt 3 get off at 293 heading to Manch and get off at South Willow and turn right at the lights then copy the last bit of dirrections from the 93/293 ones. Hope this helps anyone what was iffy.
-Gaddis

ridered777
11-10-2007, 04:22 PM
1. ridered777 Craig 603.521.5815
2. Seraphinwolf David or Gaddis is fine 603-303-7439.

Seraphinwolf
11-10-2007, 06:14 PM
1. ridered777 Craig 603.521.5815
2. Seraphinwolf David or Gaddis is fine 603-303-7439.

Okay so I have everyone loaded up in my cell and will be set for tomarrow I hope. (yeah sorry I spelled your name wrong Craig. I noticed like 20 mintues later. I figured you fix it when you posted.)
-Gaddis

ridered777
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Okay so I have everyone loaded up in my cell and will be set for tomarrow I hope. (yeah sorry I spelled your name wrong Craig. I noticed like 20 mintues later. I figured you fix it when you posted.)
-Gaddis

See you tomorrow. I'll probably be arriving a little early, just like yourself, because... well, because I have nothing better to do with my time :tard:

kuroneko_sama
11-10-2007, 10:37 PM
its called "great buffet" i guess i shoulda quoted it when i mentioned it its on the kaye street plaza off of south willow street (exit 1 on 293) its directly across from the mall of NH in the toys r us parking lot. its the first building in the whole plaza

here is theire website (starting with the map page)

http://www.gogreatbuffet.com/contact_us
if all else fails look for the svx's in the plaza parking lot:tongue:

ridered777
11-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Only got 3 pictures before everyone started driving off... :rolleyes:

But Here they are (http://simplepic.net/thumbnails.php?album=44)

sicksubie
11-11-2007, 07:02 PM
It was cool to finally meet everybody..... We need to do it again when it is about 40 degrees warmer.

AND we are at a track or auto-x:D

strange179
11-11-2007, 07:59 PM
After dropping off Dennis in Exeter and Ron in Barnstead I finally made it home. I do have a few pics but not going to post them right now. Good to meet all the new people in person and see the ones I already knew again.

Jay

~edit~ none of the 4 or 5 pics I took came out so I guess I won't be posting any ~edit~

SVXAPEAL
11-11-2007, 09:15 PM
It was cool to finally meet everybody..... We need to do it again when it is about 40 degrees warmer.

AND we are at a track or auto-x:D

Much agreed on the warmer. It was nice to see those we knew....and meet new people. Track with the pinto will be FUN Bobby ;). We can't wait to see y'all again.

Caryn

Evil One
11-11-2007, 09:52 PM
And a few from my crappy cameraphone... new camera coming in a couple of weeks. :D
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_087.jpg
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_088.jpg
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_090.jpg
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_092.jpg
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_093.jpg
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/svx/IMAGE_095.jpg

Jim

kuroneko_sama
11-12-2007, 12:39 AM
you guys shoulda followed me to the gas station full service at $2.99 for premium!!!!!

was a good time, wish i hadnt crushed my camera eaerlier in the week:(

definately gotta do it again

love seeing 7 in a row and how everyone had their own personal touches to each, not a single svx left unmodded in some way:p

im willing to host a bbq or something next summer, (if we dont meet up before then) my house is on lake sunapee and i work for sunapee resort properties giving me full access to the local resorts and the ski area at mt sunapee, so we can certainly get a TON of cars and have room to do some driving in the GIANT empty parking lots... can set up a 1/4 mile and mabe have a radar run

...anyone????

sicksubie
11-12-2007, 08:47 AM
too early to start planning.... Start a thread come april (post-Reading)

Seraphinwolf
11-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Yep yep yep. Good meeting everyone. We'll have to keep this up. Maybe next time we'll get 10. I think another dinner thing like this would be nice for like December of January when we can't really do too much stupid stuff(though we have Subi's so that might not stop us.) I think we're done for the year on drives though. Unless it's really clear and gas drops I don't see doing anything.(Oh by the way I filled up for 3.09 this after noon at the Shell in Stratham so much better than the 3 gallons I pumped last night for 3.17 to make sure I got home and to work.) I would like to start enviting other Subi's too or really any enthusist as we all seem to have our non-SVX likes that would be cool to share. I know I'll like to show off my Impreza as I get more work done with her. But a later date I'm afraid. I have 8 pics I took with my phone(not great but they aren't horrible either for a 1.3M) I'll get them up when i get around to it.(Be warned I said the same for the other 2 meet and runs me and Craig have done. LOL) Well as be fore nice to meet you all and hope to see you again and some new faces.
-Gaddis