PDA

View Full Version : clear sides??

svxual
10-18-2007, 06:42 PM
i been flicking thru most of your pixs and i dnt seem to find many if any with the front side guard indicators on there cars? are these not standard on your usdm svxs, im after clear ones if u know where to get?? and has anyone tried after market mirrors ? id be keen for ones with the indicators built in??

94SubieSVX
10-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Do you mean like the ones in my sig? If so those are the JDM/UK side markers. Or you can buy the smallcar clear corner/headlight lenses for a sum of $$$

It's Just Eric
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
i dnt seem to find many if any with the front side guard indicators on there cars?

You mean like theese?
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photopost/data/525/medium/37601.jpg
As far as I know, he is the ONLY one in the us (Or on the forums at all as far as I know) that has theese.

svxual
10-18-2007, 10:15 PM
na look at the pik of my car, between the door mirror and the wheel, iv got a indicator on both my front guards iv allready got factory jdm corner markers

94SubieSVX
10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah, the US and Canada I think are the only countries that didn't get the side markers.:( Fortunately though, I was able to pick up a set from svxistentialist.:)

svxual
10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Do you mean like the ones in my sig? If so those are the JDM/UK side markers. Or you can buy the smallcar clear corner/headlight lenses for a sum of $$$

na got clear corners already,, but urs n ur sig has the same orange indicator on the guard ! i want clear ones of those :)

94SubieSVX
10-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I don't think they were ever made clear from the factory?? I think the amber one's would look better anyway.

-I know the Mistu EVO side markers come in clear, they look similar to the SVX but a little smaller.

svxual
10-18-2007, 10:31 PM
might check with the law over here and may even just take out altogether.. we have stupid laws like the high vision brake light on the boot in a svx or in the window or spoiler of some cars, if its not there it is legal but if it is there and dont go its illegal !!

ridered777
10-18-2007, 10:44 PM
and has anyone tried after market mirrors ? id be keen for ones with the indicators built in??

Can get em color matched from Japan for about $850... :eek::rolleyes:

But no indicators. They're power retractable though, so they're pretty sweet nontheless

svxual
10-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Can get em color matched from Japan for about $850... :eek::rolleyes:

But no indicators. They're power retractable though, so they're pretty sweet nontheless

already got them!!

svxual
10-20-2007, 12:23 AM
ok have just been informed there is a aftermarket side indicator that fits the svx its just a wee bit squarer than our factory one's.... available in = crysal clear , crystal smoked or mirror black, iv ordered the blacks so will notify and post part numbers etc when they arrive..

94SubieSVX
10-20-2007, 12:37 AM
ok have just been informed there is a aftermarket side indicator that fits the svx its just a wee bit squarer than our factory one's.... available in = crysal clear , crystal smoked or mirror black, iv ordered the blacks so will notify and post part numbers etc when they arrive..

Don't forget pics;)

svxual
10-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Don't forget pics;)

here you are :) nz $45 a set

94SubieSVX
10-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I like the black ones, minus the square part. But the crystal clears aren't even the close to the same shape as stock. So you would have to somehow get a fender without the cutouts and make it fit to the clear ones.

svxual
10-20-2007, 02:37 PM
na the pik of the crystals was just what they look like they would be same shape as the black ones.. iv ordered 1 of each so will post pix wen they arrive..