PDA

View Full Version : June 1st meet anyone?

WestCoastSVX
05-14-2002, 12:11 PM
I know we've already had 3 Seattle area meets this year, but that's still less than 1 a month!:D

Anyway, maybe it is because I had to miss last Saturday's meet at the last minute, but I am itching for another one! And I have the weekend of June 1st totally free so I'd thought I'd throw out a line and see if there was any interest.

ensteele
05-14-2002, 02:10 PM
Am I interested?
Do SVX transmissions die, wheel bearings go bad, and brake rotors warp? (that is supposed to be the answer - yes):rolleyes:
I think I can make it on Saturday, but if we see people are interested, I will check a little closer.:)

WestCoastSVX
05-14-2002, 02:24 PM
LOL Good answer Earl! :D

We'll wait and see what comes up then and go from there. I noticed a few of the "regulars" couldn't make it last time so maybe there will be some interest.

Cisco
05-16-2002, 07:16 PM
Steve and I are in if there is enough interest. We had a great time at the last meet:) I'd like to get some (more) of the cars in Yakima/Selah involved.

ensteele
05-21-2002, 12:17 AM
Any one else interested in getting together on the 1st of June? Any ideas where we want to go or do?:)

WestCoastSVX
05-21-2002, 02:51 PM
Yeah, any more interest? :confused: I might have to start knocking on some doors (email) heh heh

Seriously, I have a lot of time to kill that weekend (I usually don't the weekend we usually end up scheduling meets) so even if there is no interest I might just take off on a good drive somewhere.

ensteele
05-21-2002, 10:00 PM
Keep me posted, I might want to go with you. Over to Winthrop and back might be fun - there is still a lot of snow on the pass (not on the road) to look at. Just a thought.:)

Chris
05-22-2002, 12:24 AM
I wasnt planning anything special for my b-day (on the second) anyways, so come on down. Of course I am only kidding. Its easier for one person to drive 6.5 hours to your meets than it is for the majority to drive down here. But if you guys are interested, Boise does have a cool celebration at the end of June called the Boise River Festival. Anyways, its just a thought. I hate not having any other members close to me and worse to see so many SVXs on the road around here. Oh well..

seasvx
05-22-2002, 06:31 PM
I wish I had found out about this tour much earlier:

http://www.abfm.com/gorge.htm

The info page says it is open to all cars! It would be a hoot to see a line of SVX's on tour with all the veddy British iron! Maybe next year...