PDA

View Full Version : Stebro exhaust

SVX Maxximus
10-08-2007, 11:31 PM
So I have concluded that many svx owners agree that the Stebro cat-back exhaust is one of the better sounding setups avaliable. I would like to know from the people who are fortunate enough to own the system what they used for the "rest" of the components in the exhaust system. I understand that there is no aftermarket headers avaliable, "I saw a rumor of Stebro making them?" but i would like to know what catalytic converters, resonators, etc are recommended with the Stebro system, and diameter sizes recommended for my stock svx, with a Stage III hopefully in the future, "as long as ECUtune still makes the system in the next ~10 years when I could actually afford it :(
Also, are there any people out there who can recommend another solution to an exhaust setup that sounds equally well as the Stebro setup? If so, please explain the components, and any sound clips of stebro or other nice setups would be much appreciated!

SilverSpear
10-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Well most of the guys are doing custom setups... check with svxfiles for the headers... or check Appstate's thread in this mod section for more info...

odepaj
10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Ive got the OEM system until the Stebro center/rear section. :D Its a beautiful sound that sends shivers up your spine at WOT.

Dustin