PDA

View Full Version : Tire Review: Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S

SVXMAN2001
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Just thought i'd give a quick review of the new pirelli's i put on the svx this weekend. I bought a set of Pirelli P Zero Nero's from tirerack (225 50 R 16) for about $117 each.

First impressions are that the tires are definately a step up from the Toyo proxes i had. There is minimal tire/road noise, very responsive, and provide a very comfortable ride. I just did a quick trip to Philly from upstate NY yesterday/today about 300 miles roundtrip and am definately satisified with these tires. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Just thought i'd share! - Chris

TomsSVX
10-07-2007, 06:58 PM
yeah, had them on my old rx7 wheels before one blew out from a man hole ring:rolleyes: Def a great all around tire... The Cooper Zenon sports I got on the rxy rims were even more of an improvement about the pirellis. Similar tread patterns same tread/traction/weather ratings too

Tom

ridered777
10-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I've heard nothing but amazing things about these tires.

That is, except for the price...:o Though $117 sounds VERY reasonable. Maybe they came down, a while back my friend was saving for them and they were close to $250/tire. And that was for a normal size:eek: for the stock wheel on his Saturn!

Craig

msvx95
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I hate these tires!!! I've had them and they are noisy. I've gone through two of them due to running over something as minimal as small rocks on the road.

My next tire is definately an all season quiet tire. Pirelli, you get a C- in my book.

LetItSnow
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
They're currently on my car, and I find them to be some of the quieter tires I've had (and the Tire Rack reviews follow?) My suspension doesn't allow me to measure their full cornering ability. I've found them to be predictable at their limit in the wet. Their "surprise, there's one more snow!" test remains to be seen, but I'm hoping the Blizzaks will cover the snow season complete.