PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 91 MR2 N/A for SVX

AppStateSVX
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm looking to get back into the SVX community. Last year I sold my 92 LS-L and bought a 1991 Toyota MR2 n/a. Well, I've built it into one of the fastest N/A MR2's in america (ran a 10.19 in the 1/8th). I've taken extremely good care of it, replaced the original engine last summer with one that only has 70,000 miles on it presently. I would like to trade it for a SVX.

Specs:

174,XXX Miles ( approx 70k on motor)
AEM Intake
SSAC Header (one of the BEST mods for N/A MR2s)
Nology Hotwires
Eibach Springs (not installed)
EXCELLENT Mechanical shape

The Bad:..........
I'm not going to lie, while this car is in EXCELLENT mechanical shape (spent over 3,000 on engine transplant) it is pretty rough cosmetically. Needs paint , NO rust whatsoever though. The hood, engine lid, and trunk/ wing are sprayed black and the factory red is losing the clearcoat (not peeling though). The seats are ripped leather (would be perfect to swap racing seats to shave a few tenths though!) And it has gone through minor weight reduction ( a good thing though!)

Let me know if anyone is interested. I would consider flat out selling the MR2 for 3,200 (not nearly what I have invested in it) but would prefer to trade it for a SVX. email is cb71216 @ appstate.edu or you can reach me on AIM at Veritas731:cool:

tons of pics if wanted