PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Buffalo NY

~*~JenSVX~*~
09-11-2007, 10:49 AM
I know its pretty far up there but i'll be in buffalo for the weekend thur-sun. Seeing if anyone would be in the area and was perhaps interested in meeting up. Might be a buffalo scooby thing going on...

~Jen

ridered777
09-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I know its pretty far up there but i'll be in buffalo for the weekend thur-sun. Seeing if anyone would be in the area and was perhaps interested in meeting up. Might be a buffalo scooby thing going on...

~Jen

Not really. Used to be up there for school (RIT) but have since transferred.

I didn't see any SVX's while up there. But the impreza guys have a strong force up there. Theres a sight called "Buffaloscooby.com" I think or something of the like.

If it wasn't such short notice I'd make the drive. I've done it many times, and my brother is up there anyway for school. But it can't be done this weekend.

Romantt8
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I go to RIT and can head up to buffalo for a few hours one of those days. I know there are at least a couple of SVXs on campus, but I have no idea who owns them... Will you be traveling in your SVX?

Not really. Used to be up there for school (RIT) but have since transferred.

I didn't see any SVX's while up there. But the impreza guys have a strong force up there. Theres a sight called "Buffaloscooby.com" I think or something of the like.

If it wasn't such short notice I'd make the drive. I've done it many times, and my brother is up there anyway for school. But it can't be done this weekend.

Did you park at the crossroads parking lot all year last year? I used to see a red one there daily.

ridered777
09-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Nope. I actually didn't keep it on campus, it was stored away from the salt and the sand almost all year.

I did see one last year re-reoccurring... You used to park in "B" lot behind Gracies and Gleason???

Romantt8
09-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Nope, I park in the River knoll lots behind Greek row. Its the only Liquid silver on campus from what I saw.

ridered777
09-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Nah didn't see it. I was back there some, but not a whole lot last year.

I did see a WICKED nice (cranberry) 2.5RS over behind UC 10 building all last year. Wonder if he's still around. An ex lived in 103, so I was over there alot :o

~*~JenSVX~*~
09-17-2007, 10:45 AM
I go to RIT and can head up to buffalo for a few hours one of those days. I know there are at least a couple of SVXs on campus, but I have no idea who owns them... Will you be traveling in your SVX?

Yea I traveled in the SVX. Ended up going to a buffalo scooby meet while i was up there. Plus hanging with a few Dubs in the Buff guys(the VW group up there). Pretty fun time. One of the STi guys up there has his headlights rockerblocked pink :eek: