PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Challenge!!!

ridered777
09-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey, if anyones interested, there is a Subaru Challenge on Saturday Sept. 22nd in Baltimore, MD.

Can sign up online. Anyone interested? I'd like to get a group together. I know it's KIND of last minute, but its 18 days away, we should be fine. I think if we can get... I don't know, maybe at least 2 other people who will defineatly go I'd be in.

Hocrest
09-04-2007, 02:07 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39595

TomsSVX, SVXride and SubiCrosser are already signed up.

Chike used to be one of us, he'll be there in his WRX.

svxfiles
09-04-2007, 03:47 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39595

TomsSVX, SVXride and SubiCrosser are already signed up.

Chike IS one of us, he'll be there in his WRX.
Fixed it!;)

Harry, aka newsvx will be there as well.
I'll be there watching Jerry aka subi-crosser will be driving my car.
I believe (other) Henry from Baltimore will be there watching.
It should be a GREAT day!
:cool:

ridered777
09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
True, glad you pointed that out to me...

But I still want this thread open so I can get some people to drive down with me! Preferably someone with a GPS as mine is not very good... :)

Seraphinwolf
09-05-2007, 05:20 AM
True, glad you pointed that out to me...

But I still want this thread open so I can get some people to drive down with me! Preferably someone with a GPS as mine is not very good... :)

Now now Craig. The run is in the getting lost! :D Besides AWD is has a great use in going around in cirlces really fast. (Anyone do AWD donuts in snow where you basicly pivot from the center? My Impreza always does that) Anywho I'll look at mmy schedual and let you know. I think what would really keep me from going is budget but we'll see.

ridered777
09-05-2007, 06:57 AM
I think what would really keep me from going is budget but we'll see.

Same here. And I think our cars are too front biased to do donuts pivoting the front wheel. Though maybe not

Seraphinwolf
09-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Same here. And I think our cars are too front biased to do donuts pivoting the front wheel. Though maybe not

What you talk'n bout Willis?! I told you put it in 3rd and the computer runs the distribution as a 50/50 split. It's almost the exact same tranni too. Did i mention it's fun!:D But yeah I'll keep in touch on the MD thing. I don't know though. Maybe when I get more done on the car and have the Impreza at least close to ready for the EZ swap.