PDA

View Full Version : Any one want to come over and pull a trans off w/ me? (Chicago)

nexus_7
08-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Im just outside Chicago in Mt. Prospect. Got some people coming over Saturday the 11'th.

Sound be entertaining.

I can offer Food and Drink.

Have a garage so rain or shine, just hopefully no humidity. Its my blue 94. It Currently Clunks twice and wont go into reverse and 1'st is gone also.

Cell 847-293-3412

I assume this will atleast be a whole day project...mostly because we will be messing around, and sharing war stories. :)

Greg

stanbu815
08-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Sorry, Greg-
Sounds like fun but I had plans for this weekend for a while.
Good luck on the changeout.
Stan

mohrds
08-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Sorry,

I have a new tenant moving in at the end of the month and the kitchen cabinets, sink, appliances, tile, drywall, wiring, plumbing, etc are all still in the boxes :eek:

I'd love to meet up with some SVXers soon. Maybe I need to have a BBQ in September. That means free food if you make the drive up to Milwaukee!

Doug

Kelvin
08-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I'd be no help, since I've never done it. :\ Sorry man.

nexus_7
08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
So? Good time to chit chat and learn.

There will always be the Put Pack togeather deal in a few weeks I hope....then there is the whole OTHER svx I own with a blown trans also. LOL Stupid awsome cars. :(

Greg

frogmonk
08-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Well, I actually made it to this, but a little late. Sorry I wasn't able to help since the tranny was already down.

It was a blast learning more about the SVX, and it was good to meet you and your buddies, Greg.

Your car is looking great. I can't wait to see it running w/ the new tranny and hear that new exhaust.

Give me a buzz, or post up when the assembly meet will be.

Hopefully, a few more people can show up as well.

nexus_7
08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Sure will...When ever LAN gets me my better then new trans we will be droppign it in, hopefully before the Annual gathering in IN...:confused:

Greg