PDA

View Full Version : Any active Colorado members???

Colorado Kid
07-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Looking for people with SVX in Colorado. I see pleanty out here and im looking for someone with a bit of knowledge or love for these cars like i do. (Currently looking for my 3rd.) let me know people!!!
Dave

shelfy
07-28-2007, 04:26 PM
i think i'm the only one. :(

iceman039
07-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Nope, not the only one! I am here representin Ft. Collins and Loveland.. ;)

shelfy
07-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Nope, not the only one! I am here representin Ft. Collins and Loveland.. ;)
with your 8 posts? meh.

iceman039
07-29-2007, 02:09 PM
with your 8 posts? meh.

WOW! Don't try to be cordial or anything, you might strain yourself. Thats ok, I have always found cat people a little odd anyhow.

I am from Colorado, I know a fair amount about the car even if i am not a mechanic, and I am active even though I don't post much. I think I meet the criteria.

Go ahead, discredit me again, I know you want to.

iceman039
07-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Search using the keyword colorado, you will find there are probably two dozen of us Coloradoans that have accounts here, and maybe half a dozen to a dozen currently active.

I know Jade Dragon started a thread talking about a meet and greet in Fort Collins, hopefully we can pull that off sometime this year. :D

We will see, it is hard to get everyone coordinated :(

shelfy
07-30-2007, 09:58 AM
WOW! Don't try to be cordial or anything, you might strain yourself. Thats ok, I have always found cat people a little odd anyhow.

I am from Colorado, I know a fair amount about the car even if i am not a mechanic, and I am active even though I don't post much. I think I meet the criteria.

Go ahead, discredit me again, I know you want to.
sorry about the comment. someone needs to take over for alan. :D

Zeppelin
07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm in Frederick, but no SVX..